LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a crazy thought, let's wait for some statements from the band during the tour before we guess what happens next year. Bruce has been known to hint at future plans during gigs.

Yup. I think he will be quiet until Chile, tho.

Why touring Europe again with the same tour? No way.

tenor.gif

The album will be out before the year ends.
I don't think so. British Lion 2nd album is on the cue waiting to be released after the tour and Steve will be tour with this band. Bruce has his book tour and maybe the Adrian & Bernie Torme blues album. I don't think they will talk about the new album (if its released as you said before the year ends) if they're with other projects.

I don't think so. British Lion 2nd album is on the cue waiting to be released after the tour and Steve will be tour with this band. Bruce has his book tour and maybe the Adrian & Bernie Torme blues album. I don't think they will talk about the new album (if its released as you said before the year ends) if they're with other projects.

*Marsden.

Believe what you want, I don't care. I wrote facts that Maiden did not play in those countries in 2018! There's one more thing about LOTB tour...what about Japan and Australia dates? Does anybody think that Maiden will not tour there with that tour?

True, but that has not always been case in the past.

They will tour East, Americas in the beginning of 2019 (maybe Japan and Australia in autumn 2018,), album will be released in the end of 2019. 2020 new album tour.
Europeean tour first (summer 2020), North America autumn 2020, East, Australia, Japan, South America in spring 2021.

lookaroundlightblue.gif

I think the possibility of Priest playing at Donnington as main supporters of Maiden could be very high along with Testament and Megadeth. It would be an awesome day.
I don't seeing Maiden and Priest touring together to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back