LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously there will be songs that you and many other would prefer to be in the setlist, but keeping it the same means that everyone gets the same show and they don't have to rehearse a new song, add any new theatrics and reprogram the lights. If they replace a song then the show won't be the same will it?

Every punter gets to see the same show regardless of which one thay attend. As far as I am concerned, that is the way to go.

People tend to go on about Metallica changing their setlists. Guess what? My brother got The Memory Remains (whst a turd) instead of Creeping Death when he went to see them and was not best pleased (understandably! :lol:).

By the wat, happy 2019 to all and happy same (great) Maiden setlist as in 2018 for 2019 too!

Last edited:
They've used the same "Center window" in the stained glass artwork for 2019 and all of the added stuff contains references to the songs played in 2018. Since they confirmed ages ago that yes, the stained glass art is indeed built around setlist references AND 2019 tour artwork has pretty much the whole 2018 referenced in it, it's pretty safe to assume that there won't be any setlist changes.

Previously I thought that they might change one song in the encore, but after giving things a second and a third thought and seeing the 2019 tour announcement with Bruce's comments... No, no setlists changes for 2019. :D

Maidenfans Classic: Kalata vs. BlackWizard

1. 1-2 Setlist changes

X.
More changes

2. No changes

Place your bets.

Last edited:
What’s your agenda, Kalata? You aren’t even seeing Maiden next year, why do you absolutely need setlist changes?

I do not understand some people here. I'm not seeing Maiden next year and that means that I do not want changes to the setlist - strange way of thinking :huh:

Have more fun, people ! That's my advice.
Official playlist for LOTB is not an indicator? Well...

Maybe it has truth in that.
Once a dreamer always a dreamer, hey? :lol:

Without our dreams we are nothing, wow... :confused:

Last edited:
I cannot wait to tell to @Black Wizard ''I told you'' when Maiden changes one or two songs for the 2nd leg of the tour in 2019. :p
You know what, Kal? I would love it for purely selfish reasons if there were a couple of changes to the setlist that brought in some lesser played songs as I've already seen the show four times. Realistically though, we all know it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back