LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what I said.

Oh really! I want changes to the setlist, because it would be great for the fans (i.e. us) and it is a chance to play some lesser played songs or bring back some other staples - that will be fresh for a 2 years in a row tour, right ? I'm not seeing Maiden next year, but that doesn't mean I do not want to see some hidden gem or old classic to be played again. Yeah, LOTB setlist is one of their best, but Maiden became more adventurous with the setlist only with the current tour and TBOS tour IMO. As I already said to you, whatever songs they play, you never will be disappointed in a Maiden show.
You know what, Kal? I would love it for purely selfish reasons if there were a couple of changes to the setlist that brought in some lesser played songs as I've already seen the show four times. Realistically though, we all know it won't happen.

It's a new year Wiz, believe in miracles. :p
The setlist will change. Fear of the Dark will be dropped for Empire of the Clouds and Iron Maiden will by dropped for Alexander the Great. They will also play Infinite Dreams, Paschendale, and Rime.

I know they will play these songs because it’s what I want them to play.

Spoiler alert: Your wish is beyond our wildest dreams.

Kal, if Maiden did a world tour I’d expect a set change but they only toured 1 continent if they are continuing a tour it makes most sense to keep the set the same. Most bands keep their set the same or identical for much longer than 2 years. Such as Scorpions Def Leppard (to an extent)

Kal, if Maiden did a world tour I’d expect a set change but they only toured 1 continent if they are continuing a tour it makes most sense to keep the set the same. Most bands keep their set the same or identical for much longer than 2 years. Such as Scorpions Def Leppard (to an extent)

That is boring :p Anyway, I believe that Maiden will surprise us again in 2019 - either with setlist changes or with a new album. :innocent:

The discussion Kalata Believes in a Setlist Change for No Reason Whatsoever from the last four pages of this thread has been awarded with the Maidenfans.com Medal of Stupendous Boredom First Class.

CxwoitI.jpg

Click here for more information.

The medal was awarded for the incredibly tedious way in which the same circular discussion has occurred repeatedly, in which Kalata says Iron Maiden will change the setlist in 2019 despite no evidence to ground his claim on, people calling him out for it and him making the same claim again despite no change to the facts. As always, objections will be ignored.

Thank you for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back