LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost is probably the best metal/rock/satan pop or whatever band right now. They'll be huge in a couple of years when Maiden, Metallica, Priest and all the other "big names" retire. Personally I think Ghost would be the perfect opening act for Maiden. I saw Ghost last year in Finland and I must say it was a very good show, something I'll never forget!

Ghost is probably the best metal/rock/satan pop or whatever band right now. They'll be huge in a couple of years when Maiden, Metallica, Priest and all the other "big names" retire. Personally I think Ghost would be the perfect opening act for Maiden. I saw Ghost last year in Finland and I must say it was a very good show, something I'll never forget!
Ghost is getting bigger. If they continue releasing singles along the lines of Dance Macabre, Rats, and Square Hammer then they will be doing arenas in no time.

Also Ghost opened for Maiden in 2017. It was an awesome show!

I think you are exaggerating. A lot. Since 2006, they already have a list of 10 past members and a consistent lineup is an important ingredient for becoming a huge band.

Wasn’t debating that.
Still to early to read. Haven't had enough coffee.

This I debate. I debate it greatly.
I think most people would say Ghost is better than Alestorm and Ahab. Heck I've only ever heard one song by Ahab. You could argue that they aren't as good as Sabaton, but IMO Sabaton has released too many meh songs to be considered better. Ghost's discography so far is immaculate!

Ghost are probably the best metal rock satan pop or whatever band right now.
Cried is correct.

I think most people would say Ghost is better than Alestorm and Ahab. Heck I've only ever heard one song by Ahab. You could argue that they aren't as good as Sabaton, but IMO Sabaton has released too many meh songs to be considered better. Ghost's discography so far is immaculate!
BenjaminBreeg was stating his opinion in a matter-of-fact sort of manner and I merely implied that that is not objectively right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back