Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great weekend it's going to be!

Off of work for the next three days, I went and saw Ghost last night (them opening for Iron Maiden last year was amazing, and made me a fan, but seeing their full 2 and a half hour set was spectacular and I am now a convert), and now Maiden are about to start their new tour.

To everyone going to see them this year, have a great time. I'll be sitting here patiently waiting for 2019 when they hopefully return to the US. I will, however, be glued to this forum and their facebook page for the next 4-5 hours to experience all of this unraveling in real time. Cheers everyone.

Yes, there were 7. IIRC, they were:
  1. London's East End (Killers)
  2. The Shady Pines Asylum (Piece of Mind)
  3. The Pits of Hell (The Number of the Beast)
  4. The Graveyard (Live After Death)
  5. The Pharaoh's Tomb (Powerslave)
  6. Blade Runner (Somewhere In Time)
  7. Futureal
I used to play it when I was little (the game was released the year I was born, I still have it here with me). I only ever got to level 3, and that was only once (I died 5 minutes in). I hardly ever got past level 1, it was very hard because there was no checkpoint between each level. If you lost, you had to start over, and that made finishing the game nearly impossible.

Thanks for the info. It's all coming back to me now. I remember the actual first level was pretty cool coz it all the landmarks associated with Maidens early career in London.
And obviously the music was pretty good as well...

If they really play it, I will consider quitting my job and flying overseas to see a couple shows.

Also getting a report that Nicko's drum tech has said "you’ve never seen anything like this" and that they're playing a song in the set that he's been asking Steve to include for the past 14 years.
Who knows! Could be anything they haven't played since 2004 really.... Clansman, Sign of the Cross, Dream of Mirrors, Lord of the Flies, tons of possibilities!
Stranger in a Strange Land :innocent:

What a great weekend it's going to be!

Off of work for the next three days, I went and saw Ghost last night (them opening for Iron Maiden last year was amazing, and made me a fan, but seeing their full 2 and a half hour set was spectacular and I am now a convert), and now Maiden are about to start their new tour.

To everyone going to see them this year, have a great time. I'll be sitting here patiently waiting for 2019 when they hopefully return to the US. I will, however, be glued to this forum and their facebook page for the next 4-5 hours to experience all of this unraveling in real time. Cheers everyone.

As much as it sucks for you guys in the US that you have to wait until 2019 for Maiden, as someone in the UK I gotta say I'm pretty jealous that you've had the Ghost tour this month! It looks absolutely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back