Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frick, just searching "Alexander the Great" in this thread alone gives me 200 results.

...surprised there's not more. I guess more people called it AtG?

Alexander is easily the most requested song on Twitter. No doubt Maiden are very aware of this fact. Rod Smallwood (Sheriff of Huddersfield) especially seems the type to check things like that out.

They don’t care really much of what is requested by fans.

Sadly that is true. However, the set list for the Ed Hunter Tour was chosen by the fans if I remember correctly. Maiden had a vote on the official fan forum or something like that.
Imagine if they did that now. It would very hard to choose.

Sadly that is true. However, the set list for the Ed Hunter Tour was chosen by the fans if I remember correctly. Maiden had a vote on the official fan forum or something like that.

Fans were given the chance to vote for the tracks that would be part of the Ed Hunter game soundtrack, not to choose the setlist. The tour came later and they decided to base the setlist on the soundtrack of the game...

Just like they got that new album written, recorded and released in the months between the tour announcement and tour start, I know...

I bet there will be no ATG. I believe in Nomad and Infinite Dreams and Still Life. If they perform these songs.....
there will be SMM. So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

I kind of hope the setlist and set design are about as underwhelming as you'd expect, just because that'd cause some real social media madness.

My friend who works as a janitor at Saku Arena in Talinn just sent me this setlist :eek:

AZs8yMq.jpg

this would be awesome, NPFTD and OTGDY.

im trying not to get my hopes too high to not be disappointed:eek:

They should have released Alexander Eddie in the game today, the hype would have been almost as hilarious as the disappointment later!

Fans were given the chance to vote for the tracks that would be part of the Ed Hunter game soundtrack, not to choose the setlist. The tour came later and they decided to base the setlist on the soundtrack of the game...

I remember it now. Yes, you are right. Of course the Ed Hunter Tour was obviously based on the fan voted album.
That game was bloody difficult. I used to always get stuck on the Asylum level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back