as annoying as fuck.
I mean...
I get why you're annoyed by them...
But I know...
That...
Deep down inside...
If you look close enough...
Somewhere hidden from view...
In a place not even its owner knows of...
Inside your wildest dreams...
In a place where Alexander the Great is played at every show...
In a place where Cried's mother forgot the recipe for kidney pie...
In the place of 1st March...
There...
You will find...
The truth.
These things are fun as fuck, your argument is invalid.

HCW huh? In that case, "we'll snatch a glimpse of the tours eternal set, we see Alex, we'll stand amazed"!!

Last edited:
Our setlist changed the world.... and we all stood proud... our setlist saved the world... it turned our lives around.....

Again, I'm wondering what will be the surprise that Dave was talked about... o_O I hope he will reveal it in a interview once the tour starts.

With all these confirms I think I've been to this gig before? There shouldn't be any seventh son songs (apart ID).
Been listening to Rock n rio live cd and sign of the Cross and clansman underplayed live epics. Plus Bnw and ghost were awesome. Wrathchild was pretty good but not again eh?

Nah. But I'm paying pretty close attention to everything Maiden currently. And everything indicates that Clansman will be played on LOTB tour. Everything since that Steve interview, LOTB updates etc...

Can you recall that part for The Clansman in that interview with Steve :)

It's the one where he picks his top Maiden songs. And he says something along the lines that if they were to play a Blaze track, it would be The Clansman.

So only The Clansman have a chance from all the Blaze era songs to ever appeared live in the future :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back