Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alchemist kicks ass. Would love to hear it live.

However, with Alexander the Great taking up a 1.5 spots in the setlist, we may not have time for The Alchemist. :(

with Alexander the Great taking up a 1.5 spots in the setlist
giphy.gif

Reactions: FTB
While the prospect of Alexander appearing in the setlist is a neat one, I really don't think the band is gonna be able to pull it off, especially not Bruce.

Richard Dawkins should follow up with "The Alexander Delusion".

I am willing to bet a whole 1€ (one euro) against the inclusion of Alexander the Great in heavy metal band Iron Maiden's 2018 tour Legacy of the Beast setlist. That's how confident I am that on the 26th of May, in the year of our Lord 2018, Iron Maiden will not be playing a set that includes the song Alexander the Great from their 1986 studio album Somehwere in Time.

And I am willing to bet... nothing, fuck you, I'm keeping my money, go to blazes, I need it to save up for Soloworks.

That's my plan; I obviously expect the usual suspects (Iron Maiden, Fear Of The Dark, The Number Of The Beast) but apart from these I don't wanna know anything else.

While the prospect of Alexander appearing in the setlist is a neat one, I really don't think the band is gonna be able to pull it off, especially not Bruce.
If the band can handle songs like Seventh Son, Rime, and The Book Of Souls, I think they can handle Alexander. We're going to find out for sure in just 2 weeks.

Bruce can't pull off half the stuff they perform now.....
Except for Aces High on the Maiden England tour and Death Or Glory, I thought he sounded really good to great on everything else. But let's be realistic here. We already know what the chances are of Maiden doing Alexander or any other song they've never done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back