Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm just soaring through the mountains of the moon.

ON SILVER WINGS

Flying where no angels fly!

Just watched a video with Bruce driving an IM custom Porsche at Interlagos, Brazil during yesterday. BQOBD confirmed?

Clansman Eddie has just been released in LOTB mobile game. 5 star Warrior Class character. He can be obtained via Freedom Souls.
I reckon this virtually confirms The Clansman in set list as it is also in The tour riddle posterIt's one of my favourite song too......

Clansman Eddie has just been released in LOTB mobile game. 5 star Warrior Class character. He can be obtained via Freedom Souls.
I reckon this virtually confirms The Clansman in set list as it is also in The tour riddle posterIt's one of my favourite song too......
They added Alexander Eddie recently too so they must be playing ATG by this logic. They also added Piece of Mind Eddie, will be great to hear that underrated gem for the first time live.

They added Alexander Eddie recently too so they must be playing ATG by this logic. They also added Piece of Mind Eddie, will be great to hear that underrated gem for the first time live.

If we assume that the tour poster riddles are a pointer to various songs inclusion in the set list then The Clansman is one of those songs. They could be red herrings however I'm going to remain positive and hope for the best outcome possible.....

If we assume that the tour poster riddles are a pointer to various songs inclusion in the set list then The Clansman is one of those songs. They could be red herrings however I'm going to remain positive and hope for the best outcome possible.....
Also Alexander is in that poster (Mosquito)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back