Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is above Eddie, but it's pretty specific. I don't think a wolf in clothing can represent anything else than FTGGOG in Maiden world.
It's even more specific. There is the wolf in clothing, blood and a shed (bloodshed) and a cross. It's so obvious that it's FTGGOG. And then we have the light switch and a night sky = Fear of the Dark. The navigation tool could be either ROTAM or Ghost of the Navigator. I'm leaning toward GOTN.

It would be great too see 'Rime of the Ancient Mariner' but at just short of 14 minutes long we could have two other "rarities" instead. I don't know which I'd prefer.

hmmmm... I wonder if any other song besides Wrathchild from the Killers album have a chance to be played live - maybe the title track or MITRM (or a wild guess, Purgatory o_O ) though, I do not like the Bruce version of it from '81, which is the last time they play it live)

Interesting fact is that according to setlist.fm (https://www.setlist.fm/stats/iron-maiden-3bd6803c.html) Drifter is the 16th most played song... :confused:

I doubt they'll play songs from the first two albums that weren't played on the Early Days tour or more recently. That means the options are Murders, Another Life, Wrathchild, and Drifter.

Attached

1. If eternity should fail
2. Speed of light
3. 2 minutes to midnight
4. Children of the damned
5. Death or glory
6. For the greater good.....
7. Book of souls
8. The trooper
9. Brave New world
10. Fear of the dark
11. Hallowed
12. Iron maiden
13. The number of the beast
14. Evil that men do
15. Sanctuary

A setlist like this would make me 100% mad, because it would be essentially "more of the same".

But nah, it won't happen. Too many TBOS songs and I don't think we will have any of TBOS.

A setlist like this would make me 100% mad, because it would be essentially "more of the same".

But nah, it won't happen. Too many TBOS songs and I don't think we will have any of TBOS.

I think you over estimate the band' desire to play some of the tracks that haven' featured for so long. We have the want they genuinely dont.

I doubt they'll play songs from the first two albums that weren't played on the Early Days tour or more recently. That means the options are Murders, Another Life, Wrathchild, and Drifter.
I love 'Drifter' and would love to see it live. I seriously doubt they'll put it in the setlist, but it probably has more chance than 'Alexander the Great'.

I love 'Drifter' and would love to see it live. I seriously doubt they'll put it in the setlist, but it probably has more chance than 'Alexander the Great'.

Worth noting the band viewed 2005 tour as a "closure" for a range of songs that they never intended to play in 2005 let alone ever again. Drifter murders remember tomorrow prowler being examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back