Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance they will open with Where Eagles Dare followed by El Dorado? It would be damn awesome
I really hope to hear both songs live and for them to open with Where Eagles Dare then play El Dorado right after would be wicked awesome indeed! I still hope they play Flight of Icarus, Brave New World, Stranger In A Strange Land. If they play all five songs live, that would help to make one epic show! :rocker:

Well, I think there is room in the set for FTGGOG, Clansman and one of ATG or ROTAM. If Rime is played, we will probably get 15 song set, otherwise it will be 16 songer IMO.

What, don't tell me you guys think that they won't play FTGGOG, Clansman, ATG and ROTAM in the same set!?

Come on, be realistic, all of these songs were confirmed on the artwork!

Personally, I don’t think FTGGOG is the dead cert people seem to think it is. They just lifted music from the game for the advert. I agree that it would be one of the more likely reunion era songs though.

What, don't tell me you guys think that they won't play FTGGOG, Clansman, ATG and ROTAM in the same set!?

Come on, be realistic, all of these songs were confirmed on the artwork!
Well, if they do, I'll be very happy. Throw in FOI and SIASL and that's pretty much perfect.

Alexander The Great
2 Minutes To Midnight
Relevations or 22 Accacia Avenue
The Clansman
The Trooper
Stranger In A Strange Land
Run To The Hills
For The Greater Good Of God
The Number Of The Beast
Rime Of The Acient Mariner
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
-------------------------------------------------
The Evil That Men Do
Brave New World
Flight Of Icarus

Personally, I don’t think FTGGOG is the dead cert people seem to think it is. They just lifted music from the game for the advert. I agree that it would be one of the more likely reunion era songs though.
It's featured in the tour art pretty heavily.

I'm guessing they'll play it, but I only found one clue in the poster (the one above Eddie, in the middle). Are there any other ones?
It is above Eddie, but it's pretty specific. I don't think a wolf in clothing can represent anything else than FTGGOG in Maiden world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back