Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he's referring to the guitars at the beginning. Watch Flight 666 and it clearly shows the first riffs come through the PA before the live bands kicks in.
from the sound of the drums also it is quite easy to understand. The intro is always playback.

Pretty sure he's referring to the guitars at the beginning. Watch Flight 666 and it clearly shows the first riffs come through the PA before the live bands kicks in.
Yes, that's what I was referring to. I know it always comes through the PA system, that's why I asked. I wasn't sure if they had ever done that part live.

Based on setlists and interviews, I’m pretty sure the band doesn’t care about albums all that much once they’re longer new. So I don’t think we can expect them to consider albums too much when picking the setlist, they’ll just play songs they like and feel like they can play well for the fans. Most of them will probably be on some of their most successful albums anyway

Legend has it the roadies kicked up a fuss ahead if the 2016 tour when HCW was to be the closer (something to do with the hassle of having FC members on-stage). If this is the case, I doubt matters would be any different this time around.
Is there more info about this? Was HCW on the China setlist?

No. But from that set, it was obvious that TOAC and WY were added later than the other songs.
Have you got a link to the setlist image? People talk about Brave New World being on that set as an extra song that was cut but I don’t recall when I saw it originally very well.

They won't play Alex because Bruce forgot the words.
Intentionally.

Why? I never got that impression from the Chinese document...
Probably because of their placement. Blood Brothers and Wasted Years are the first two songs listed, then it runs through the setlist in its mostly final form (except for Tears being replaced by BNW and some shuffling around of songs, The Wicker Man aka Powerslave was originally right before Hallowed) up until Number of the Beast, which is followed by Tears. That suggests that the first two at least were added in later, and probably Tears too since it's unlikely it was ever meant to be in the encore.

aces high,rime of the uncient mariner,flight of icarus,fear of the dark are in the pinball game.for me are officialy confirmed.
brave new world is a basic song of the ailing kingdom in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back