Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dream is true
The dream is true
The dream is true
The dream is trueeeee...
Better give credit to me if they open up with Where Eagles Dare then!

Incidentally, I don't think that Dream of Mirrors was in the dream set. I did go "okay this is too good to be true" at some point the dream though so it might be that Infinite Dreams was included.

I'd still prefer a From Here To Eternity tour based on 90s and 00s material. So many truly classic songs to choose from ! It's a pity the focus is always on the 80s which has really been done to death after the history tours and new album set list fillers! Besides they are never going to play THE 80s tracks we really want to hear!
We won't get a tour based on the 90's, but we got one based on the 2000's in 2010. And by the way, most fans would say they do play the 80's songs we want to hear. Maybe not the tracks you want to hear, but the majority is pleased.

Surely it will be disappointing to most fans if we get Notb, rtth, Wrathchild, Trooper, FOTD, running free, sanctuary, 2m2m, aces high, evil men do, Moonchild, clairvoyant, madness, phantom, Revelations.....again with one or two surprises but not deep deep cuts? It will be an awesome show but ultimately one that's been done before. That said I'll be there at the 02!

Surely it will be disappointing to most fans if we get Notb, rtth, Wrathchild, Trooper, FOTD, running free, sanctuary, 2m2m, aces high, evil men do, Moonchild, clairvoyant, madness, phantom, Revelations.....again with one or two surprises but not deep deep cuts? It will be an awesome show but ultimately one that's been done before. That said I'll be there at the 02!

It is either going to be that. or something bonkers. like...

excluding fear of the dark from the set. starting with BQOBD or WED. having ATG in the set before Iron Maiden (Song), having Sun and Steel or even FOTB.

i dont think there is a happy medium in terms of this setlist. it will either be standard 80s fare with 1-2 deep cuts, or a complete zonkers unexpected set with suprises that we wouldn't have even thought of.

Did someone remember TFF first US leg? With the 2000's set. That was amazing, hope for something like that. The band really was taking risks like the AMOLAD tour

Did someone remember TFF first US leg? With the 2000's set. That was amazing, hope for something like that. The band really was taking risks like the AMOLAD tour
They have already said they will focus on the 80's with a handful of songs from later albums.

I don't think it's plausible, first it's not 80's heavy like they hinted it will be, and second there are too many long songs.

I can see that as being plausible, apart from 'Alexander the Great'.
Yes, and "Run To The Hills" squeezed in somewhere, as well as dropping "CIPWM" in favour of "TNOTB" which I can't see being left out. "Wrathchild" wouldn't be part of the initial setlist, but here "just in case".

It's supposed to be a greatest hits/history tour. Leaving out "The Number of the Beast" would be illogical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back