Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The artwork has so much "hints" in it that some of them have to actually happen. :D And the Facebook posts... Yes, it's mostly just general social media presence and all that, but Flight of Icarus, FTGGOG and arguably Be Quick or be Dead could definitely be some sort of hints and hype building for the tour. Be Quick or be Dead is more of a potential 90's deep cut candidate for fan speculation, rather than an actual hint though (I might be wrong) I could see them doing one or two songs from that period (in addition to FOTD, obviously) and a couple of "rarities" from the 80's too. Add a couple of post-reunion songs to this with the obvious classics and that's probably it then, as many have previously suggested.

Last edited:
Only the second window from the right contains actual setlist hints.

I want more far fetched theories based on the glass window! Personally I think the ones in the main window are hints (not meaning they will be played for certain of course). Starting at top and going clock wise I think they point at: for the greater good of god, 2 minutes to midnight, powerslave, time of the ancient mariner and fear of the dark.

Here's a theory : since we're not going to play these songs, have some artwork based on them.

I want more far fetched theories based on the glass window! Personally I think the ones in the main window are hints (not meaning they will be played for certain of course). Starting at top and going clock wise I think they point at: for the greater good of god, 2 minutes to midnight, powerslave, time of the ancient mariner and fear of the dark.
Where do you see Powerslave and why? If you say the eye, cats don't have green skin without fur FYI.

Yeah it's not hints...Apparently for the last month or so they've been running something they hashtag with #musicmonday.....That's been the occasion for posting Be Quick, Longest Day, 2M etc etc on the previous mondays..nothing to do with hinting at the Legacy shows...

maybe it's a way for the songs they'll be playing to get fresh in fan's minds once again

Mind blown :huh:

Wrathchild probably won't be played. It hasn't been a first choice in a while. Every time they've played it last 10 years is when they need to replace a song or mix up the setlist.

Wrathchild will be played. But only after the 3rd show, when they replace Stranger In A Strange Land with it, because that way the setlist will flow better in their opinion.

That's why I bought tickets for Tallin.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back