Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope they play a good bit of new stuff. I like it just as much as the old for the most part. A highlight for me would be The Talisman. But if they play any of my top 6 tracks I am good

Powerslave
The Talisman
The Clansman
Infinite Dreams
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Funny. That show was supposed to be the DVD. Seems like every time Bruce announces a DVD on stage it ends up not being released. Download 07 and Buenos Aires 2011 come to mind.
They were shows to choose from. Buenos Aires, Sao Paolo and Santiago were all filmed in 2011, but they had to choose one show. En Vivo also contains footage from Ft Lauderdale and one European show. Same with Buenos Aires 2001 and there was also another show.

It's good to have multiple shows to choose from, because that diminishes the pressure on one particular night. Just remeber what happened with The Chemical Wedding DVD. They only have the kick drum from the night that was supposed to be recorded.

They were shows to choose from. Buenos Aires, Sao Paolo and Santiago were all filmed in 2011, but they had to choose one show. En Vivo also contains footage from Ft Lauderdale and one European show. Same with Buenos Aires 2001 and there was also another show.
I know they filmed several shows. It's still funny that the shows Bruce announce DVDs from never end up being the one released, altough there is some footage from those shows.

Funny. That show was supposed to be the DVD. Seems like every time Bruce announces a DVD on stage it ends up not being released. Download 07 and Buenos Aires 2011 come to mind.
"Dear Bruce - please don't mention DVD releases ever again, then we might stand a chance of actually getting one. Thanks!"

26907283_10155594050808558_6891682942083376710_n.jpg

Tremonti + Maiden
No Hills of Rock

sad_face.gif

Yeah, and I really like this documentary films, so far ! hope for Part 4 is on the way :) It is always good to hear Maiden talks about their magical legacy !!!
But for Donington '92 they have to edit these white and black images ! With this, they can also add Raisnig Hell as a part of it + Documentary Part 4 - then, it would be something special - I really love the FOTD album, and particularly that ''era'' of the band ! ;)

If it is I’m positive that the Donington dvd will come this year too.
If it is, I am glad my friends and I usually stand with our backs to the soundboard tower at Hellfest. I can imagine the rush and the trampling when the song starts, especially if it is the opener...

If all these songs that Maiden shared through their site, plus the ones in the teaser video are really hints - they create a pretty good setlist with two great surprises and gems: FOI and BQOBD ! and with the ''epic'' FTGGOG - we already have a 3 really big surprises and a very special songs ;)

so far Maiden shared these songs (spotify link)
Be Quick or Be Dead
Aces High
Death or Glory
Flight of Icarus
For the Greater Good of God

we digging too deep?
these songs will be played by default:

Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden
Trooper

so far Maiden shared these songs (spotify link)
Be Quick or Be Dead
Aces High
Death or Glory
Flight of Icarus
For the Greater Good of God

we digging too deep?
these songs will be played by default:

Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden
Trooper
and "Fear of the Dark"... come on, most French people born in the years 75-85 think it is actually our national anthem! :D

They also share IESF, but I think along with DOG they were to promote the Live Chapter ! and I think that they not gonna play something from TBOS album !
And Powerslave was also share from the Live Chapter ! - but it's not impossible to return !
From the teaser video are:
again, Aces High
TNOTB - and it is confirmed by Bruce !
Run to the Hills
The Trooper - which they also share from the Live Chapter !
2MTM
Fear of the Dark

and there is one song that we all know that they gonna play -> Iron Maiden ;)

I think Be Quick or Be Dead will be the encore starter.
The thought has crossed my mind. Would be amazing. Interesting that Rod said "a handful of surprises from later albums to add diversity" in the tour announcement. Be Quick Or Be Dead would be a surprise. For the Greater Good of God seems very likely to be played, and that's also a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back