Aces High
Out Of The Silent Planet

Just played:
COTD
Powerslave
TBOS

No way in hell:
The Nomad :p

I would love to hear The Fallen Angel - such a good song with fantastic chorus ! :cool: I think that they don't play any Book of Souls songs and probably they're gone for a good and nice rest :eek::D but to me what will be really a BIG surprise is that if the play again after so many years Flight Of Icarus :eek::rolleyes: definitely one of Maiden's best songs and a ''must'' greatest hit ! :)

My availability for gigs in Europe is going to be limited as I need to be in Falkenberg, Sweden on June 30 for a wedding. I can go to anything within three weeks before or after, as I have 3 weeks vacation. Plovdiv remains on the possible scale, but it would be very, very tight (I would need 2-3 extra days from work for travel). Arnhem, sadly, will not be possible, or I'd go hang out with @Forostar. Are there any Maidenfans interested in hosting a LC during one of the gigs between, say, June 10 through 28 or July 5 through 17?

Thanks for the heads-up on the spotify playlist Xennon. Time to work out the song lengths!!! :)

The evil that men do - 4:33
The man who would be king - 8:28
The clairvoyant - 4:26
The wicker man - 4:35
Losfer words - 4:15
The nomad - 9:06
Powerslave - 7:12
These colours don't run - 6:52
Where eagles dare - 6:08
Aces high - 4:31
Children of the damned - 4:34
Run to the hills - 3:50
Number of the beast - 4:25
The book of souls - 10:27
Out of the silent planet - 6:25
For the greater good of god - 9:23

Total playing time = 96:30

That surprised me to be honest as I was totalling up, I thought in my head it was going to be well over the 2 hour mark!

Hmmm.....that's doable isn't it by Maiden standards? Haven't the last couple of tours been about that length? Can anyone confirm that?

Out of interest, when did this playlist get added to their official spotify page? (I'm not on there so I can't find out!)

I'm even more determined to get a ticket now if the real setlist is even half as good as this!!! :)

That playlist is missing all the staples which would probably replace the more obscure stuff. Also, if they do a never before played song it’s probably going to be from the 80s

It's only really "The Trooper" and "2 minutes" as main staples which are missing, even with those added and something like "Man Who Would Be King" for arguments sake, it's still around the 1:30/1:45 as a normal setlist.

Obviously we'll all find out next May (God that sounds AGES away!!!) but it does seem wierd the playlist is about the length of a normal concert. If they were just putting every song that featured in the game, wouldn't it be over 2 hours?

Iron Maiden, Fear of the Dark, Wrathchild, Hallowed (assuming it comes back).

Hallowed back to fuck, lawsuit be damned. No Legacy tour would be complete without it. And nor would it be complete without a proper nod to the rough and ready Earthdogs that started the whole thing. Prowler is a must.

Thanks for the heads-up on the spotify playlist Xennon. Time to work out the song lengths!!! :)

The evil that men do - 4:33
The man who would be king - 8:28
The clairvoyant - 4:26
The wicker man - 4:35
Losfer words - 4:15
The nomad - 9:06
Powerslave - 7:12
These colours don't run - 6:52
Where eagles dare - 6:08
Aces high - 4:31
Children of the damned - 4:34
Run to the hills - 3:50
Number of the beast - 4:25
The book of souls - 10:27
Out of the silent planet - 6:25
For the greater good of god - 9:23

Total playing time = 96:30

That surprised me to be honest as I was totalling up, I thought in my head it was going to be well over the 2 hour mark!

Hmmm.....that's doable isn't it by Maiden standards? Haven't the last couple of tours been about that length? Can anyone confirm that?

Out of interest, when did this playlist get added to their official spotify page? (I'm not on there so I can't find out!)

I'm even more determined to get a ticket now if the real setlist is even half as good as this!!! :)
Thanks for the effort! It was my first post on the forum, I got the membership to bring forward that playlist. :D

According to the official playlists on spotify, the legacy of the beast is 1 hour 39 minutes, and the live chapter is 1 hour 41 minutes. They fit well.

That said, the playlist was uploaded on 4 July 2016, which may be very early for a final decision. Still, the band may have been working on the staging in this time frame.

So no Live Nation presale for the Belfast. Part of the UK with all the government cuts and none of the perks. We even miss out on some of Lidls best offers. When listening to UK commercial radio or watching tv, we are well used to the phrase 'Not available in Northern Ireland' at the end of ads.
What a shithole.
Come visit.
Dont stay.

So no Live Nation presale for the Belfast. Part of the UK with all the government cuts and none of the perks. We even miss out on some of Lidls best offers. When listening to UK commercial radio or watching tv, we are well used to the phrase 'Not available in Northern Ireland' at the end of ads.
What a shithole.
Come visit.
Dont stay.
Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back