Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
If w
Those along with the heavily hinted Flight of Icarus and I concur.

Kudos to the boys for lowering our expectations so far.
If we don't expect anything other than the usual suspects then only a couple of surprises will make us all I happy I think. I still think it should be based around the from here to Eternity album. Rather hear clansman or ghost of the navigator if no hope of SIASL or ID! Accoustic version of Wrathchild would be interesting!

LOTB realistic setlist

Wrathchild (instrumental)
Wrathchild (with Paul DiAnno, the wheelchair special)
Wrathchild (with Bruce)
Wrathchild (with Blaze)
Wrathchild (instrumental, but Janick plays the vocal melody)
Wrathchild (Techno Remix)
Wrathchild (Steve on vocals, the angry West Ham fan special)
Wrathchild (Polka version)
Wrathchild (Acoustic version)
Wrathchild (Adrian on vocals, short Wasted Years riff tease at the end)
Wrathchild (Country version, without Steve, Dave Murray on double-bass, H and Jan on banjos)
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
--------------------------------------------
Wrathchild (with TNOTB intro)
Wrathchild (Celtic version, H on fiddle, Jan on mandolin, Steve on bagpipes, Nicko on Bodhran, Davey on acoustic guitar and Bruce on tin whistle)
Wrathchild (with extended last chorus, until the last person in the audience leaves)

I
I seem to remember the .ie and .co.uk websites have the same account.

How drunk will you be getting this time Niall?
Ive just realised that @srfc gave me a special, non generic link so many many more thanks for that, man. I got 2 tickets on it. Is it reusable? Can I share it?

@Black Wizard Id say Il be gettin drunk as fuck. I recently surveyed my memories and they are no different in terms of clarity between sober and drunk Maiden gigs. May as well be pished, then!

I

Ive just realised that @srfc gave me a special, non generic link so many many more thanks for that, man. I got 2 tickets on it. Is it reusable? Can I share it?

Yeah, it was posted on another forum. I don't think SSE have bothered their holes too much with the security on this.

I wonder if they'll release a LOTB soundtrack. It would make sense.
I would buy a PC game + CD compilation, the way they did with Ed Hunter, but I'm not into playing online on a phone at all (for the record, my favourite games are AoE II and Re-Volt! :D)... and I'm only as old as Killers. ;)

Digital album would be fine, but releasing another compilation physically is too much IMO.
It's not a compulation, it's the soundtrack to the game. There is a difference! At least Rod Smallwood would think it's a difference and sees a easy way to make money.

Releasing new compilations at least used to make sense commercially speaking. You could always discontinue the print of an older compilation and release it with a new one. Of course it was a cash grab, but at least it made sense as a business decision. In the streaming age, I don't really see the point of this anymore at all. Physical releases are becoming more and more collectors items for a niche market. I don't see why you'd even bother. It's much easier and probably more profitable to release another limited Eddie figure or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back