Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing them in 2019 when they come to America but I'll try to see them next summer. If they want to keep things fresh, I hope they will play When The River Runs Deep in addition to Speed of Light and Death or Glory. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing Book of Souls songs again because is an amazing album but I also really hope this will be my chance to hear Final Frontier songs because I haven't heard any of those songs at a Maiden concert which I attended yet. I definitely hope to hear Out of the Shadows and These Colours Don't Run again and the title track from Brave New World. As for classic songs, I hope they do Hooks in You with Adrian doing all the lead parts because he co-wrote it but with Janick and Adrian doing the solo together just like The Evil That Men Do and The Trooper. Of course, I hope to hear something different from Somewhere In Time, maybe Stranger In A Strange Land or Caught Somewhere In Time.

I think they don't play any Book of Souls songs on the LOTB tour ! And the tour will be for the classics from the 80's (Greatest Hits/Hits tour) and some surprises from the later albums :eek: - that is something I'm looking for :) hope for a really big surprises - ATG for example :eek: and everything from Brave New World album is bonus for me, since it's my favorite Maiden album :cool::rolleyes: I hope that the tour not to be pointless, if it's going to be 2 years (2018-2019) ! If it was only 2018 then I don't mind what songs they gonna play , but the realistic chances to get a new album next year is low :( ! 2019 is a possible release. For me, the LOTB tour should be only in 2018 and 2019/2020 album tour (the new album released at the end of 2018) o_O so many other bands from the Maiden age, like Judas Priest,Saxon,Def Leppard would release their new albums in 2018 and it would be perfect if Maiden release it too in 2018 :oops:

Last edited:
There is an official playlist in spotify, titled the Legacy of the Beast. With 16 songs, it sounds pretty realistic for a tour setlist. It also fits the description that mostly the songs from the 80s and a couple of surprises from the later period. Don't you think so?

The evil that men do,
The man who would be king,
The clairvoyant,
The wicker man,
Losfer words,
The nomad,
Powerslave,
These colours don't run,
Where eagles dare,
Aces high,
Children of the damned,
Run to the hills,
Number of the beast,
The book of souls,
Out of the silent planet,
For the greater good of god

To me this is not a bad playlist especially with for the greater good of god, the nomad and these colours don't run. However, I would prefer listening to something else instead of the clairvoyant and where eagles dare.

Of course no matter what they play, I am up for Firenze Rocks. See you if anybody else rocks there.

There is an official playlist in spotify, titled the Legacy of the Beast. With 16 songs, it sounds pretty realistic for a tour setlist. It also fits the description that mostly the songs from the 80s and a couple of surprises from the later period. Don't you think so?

The evil that men do,
The man who would be king,
The clairvoyant,
The wicker man,
Losfer words,
The nomad,
Powerslave,
These colours don't run,
Where eagles dare,
Aces high,
Children of the damned,
Run to the hills,
Number of the beast,
The book of souls,
Out of the silent planet,
For the greater good of god

To me this is not a bad playlist especially with for the greater good of god, the nomad and these colours don't run. However, I would prefer listening to something else instead of the clairvoyant and where eagles dare.

Of course no matter what they play, I am up for Firenze Rocks. See you if anybody else rocks there.

Likely:
TETMD
The Clairvoyant
The Wicker Man
TCDR
RTTH
TNOTB
FTGGOG

Unlikely:
TMWWBK
Losfer Words
Where Eagles Dare
Aces High
Out Of The Silent Planet

Just played:
COTD
Powerslave
TBOS

No way in hell:
The Nomad :p

Bulgaria trip would cost me and my wife around 500+ instead of 200 at home, so hannover it is

And you @Magnus can giv me some more humble answer or whatever to my reply ! I don't think you will gonna miss Maiden playing in Plovdiv , so your answer should be - yes I'll go to see Maiden live in Bulgaria, isn't that right ? Everybody here are big Maiden fans and I doubt that if anyone have a chance to see Maiden live would not go o_O

Why do you want to know?

I'm sure @Magnus will be at the concert in Plovdiv - Maiden don't come every day in Bulgaria (that's the 4th time ! for example, Greece which is close to us (Bulgaria) Maiden had visited it 14th times -> that is what I'm trying to explain - and what is your problem with me ! :mad: I'll ask whatever I want ! and is it a bad thing to ask someone if he or she would go to see Maiden in 2018 !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back