Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep calm, eternity won't fail.
wp65gP.jpg

New tour teaser, music used:
2MTM, RTTH, FOTD and Aces High.

Usually they play those songs that are used. I'm a bit surprised about Aces High. The other 3 + Iron Maiden are the most predictable choices.

Seems insane clashing with the UK's biggest metal festival. Maybe they **are** the biggest metal band in the world. :innocent:

New tour teaser, music used:
2MTM, RTTH, FOTD and Aces High.

Usually they play those songs that are used. I'm a bit surprised about Aces High. The other 3 + Iron Maiden are the most predictable choices.

Also on the teaser are: Trooper and Number of the Beast :cool:

I'm more and more afraid that this tour is gonna turn into the SBIT leg 5 tour, but with a different stage set. Bruce also specifically mentioned Rime, when he asked which songs he loves to sing the most in the Swedish interview (I would't be surprised if it comes back).

From the official teasers so far:
2MTM, RTTH, FOTD, Aces High, Trooper, TNOTB, FTGGOG

Possibly Rime and one of CIPWM/Moonchild/TETMD will surely be played.

Apart from FTGGOG, not very imaginative.

I just hope that the road crew is still reluctant about HCW and Wasted Years was played every year since 2012, so we could get a different song from SIT next year.

Last edited:
Well I scored a standing paperless ticket at 9am for Birmingham next year. Seems that standing is sold out already at half 10. £71.55 ouch. Includes a £7.40 ‘service charge’ and £3.25 to deliver my ‘ticket’ via email!

It would be nice if Ticketbastard could atleast provide a commemorative ticket that you could print off.

I think the paperless ticket idea is great but that’s my only gripe as a ticket stub collector.

Well I scored a standing paperless ticket at 9am for Birmingham next year. Seems that standing is sold out already at half 10. £71.55 ouch. Includes a £7.40 ‘service charge’ and £3.25 to deliver my ‘ticket’ via email!

It would be nice if Ticketbastard could atleast provide a commemorative ticket that you could print off.

I think the paperless ticket idea is great but that’s my only gripe as a ticket stub collector.

Not sure if other venues do this but if you take the print out for the paperless tickets to the box office at the O2 they will print out a ticket for you. Didn’t know they did this so missed out on getting a ticket for maiden on the BOS date at the O2 earlier this year but a few days after seeing Maiden I was back there to see Kiss and the mate I went with asked at the box office and they printed us two tickets. Admittedly they were plain shit looking tickets but still, went in with others I’ve collecected over the years.

I'm more and more afraid that this tour is gonna turn into the SBIT leg 5 tour, but with a different stage set. Bruce also specifically mentioned Rime, when he asked which songs he loves to sing the most in the Swedish interview (I would't be surprised if it comes back).

From the official teasers so far:
2MTM, RTTH, FOTD, Aces High, Trooper, TNOTB, FTGGOG

Possibly Rime and one of CIPWM/Moonchild/TETMD will surely be played.

Apart from FTGGOG, not very imaginative.

I just hope that the road crew is still reluctant about HCW and Wasted Years was played every year since 2012, so we could get a different song from SIT next year.

Well, if we add some of the stuff hinted at on the glass panels (Revelations, Flight of Icarus, Lord of the Flies, The Clansman) things start to look better.

That being said, I hope they do not end up basically repeating the 2008 setlist all over again.

Fucking ticket master the robbing C****. Charging a delivery fee per ticket for paperless plus a £9 processing fee! So miss the old days of queuing up at the box office and buying a ticket for face value with no fees :(

Not sure if other venues do this but if you take the print out for the paperless tickets to the box office at the O2 they will print out a ticket for you. Didn’t know they did this so missed out on getting a ticket for maiden on the BOS date at the O2 earlier this year but a few days after seeing Maiden I was back there to see Kiss and the mate I went with asked at the box office and they printed us two tickets. Admittedly they were plain shit looking tickets but still, went in with others I’ve collecected over the years.

Thanks I might give that a try. Better than nothing isn’t it?

Fucking ticket master the robbing C****. Charging a delivery fee per ticket for paperless plus a £9 processing fee! So miss the old days of queuing up at the box office and buying a ticket for face value with no fees :(

Yeah it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth. Think this might be my last role of the dice to see them.

Well, if we add some of the stuff hinted at on the glass panels (Revelations, Flight of Icarus, Lord of the Flies, The Clansman) things start to look better.

That being said, I hope they do not end up basically repeating the 2008 setlist all over again.

Or repeating the 2014 setlist :eek:

bought a ticket for belfast
will be a nice citytrip
too bad i messed up the gate entrance numbers with the seat section numbers
i got now a seat in west 3

It's gonna be both O2 shows for me. Unfortunately flights for Greece were more expensive than what I wanted, so no home show for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back