Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, they were posting the set during the Ft. Lauderdale show as it went. Just unfollow them (no need to unlike) and that should do the job.

And yes, all official accounts. That's Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and similar.
Ah OK. I only use facebook.

I saw Maiden live for the first and only time in 2016 in Brazil. I was 16 back then and unfortunately, I couldn’t wait enough and got spoiled on the opening night. I’d probably change it if I can right now, and would love to go to a concert not spoiled, but as LOTB Tour will come to America only in 2019, probably I won’t be able to do it.
There has been no statement saying 2019 will only be the US. People think they will go to the US and I think it is likely they will do the rest of the world too, South America included.

As a resident of the stoned state of Colorado, who won't see this tour, if it remains in this same form, until 2019, I'm going to spoil every minute of it for myself. Bring on the youtubez.
That Eddie-devil thing is pretty killer, btw.
\m/
Agreed.

FOI is a decent mid paced rocker and a lot of fans will be very happy if it is included in the set for LOTB tour.
Personally I think it would not be enough to justify the hype that has now reached boiling point. I just hope that a lot of fans will not be disappointed when the set is released next week.
There are only so many times that one can hear/see Wrathchild and 11:58. Maiden's set really needs freshening up and hopefully this is the time they will do it.

Flight of Icarus is a gem that should have been played more often (how they could play Another Life and not Flight of Icarus in 2005 still has me puzzled).

I will never get tired of hearing 2 Minutes to Midnight. By the way, it was not played on the Dance of Death, Early Days, and The Book of Souls tours, so it is not as overplayed since the reunion as other classics.

I was really glad that they dropped 2MTM on BOS tour.

We can't hope that they drop any of the overplayed songs on this tour though, it is kind of "best of".

There has been no statement saying 2019 will only be the US. People think they will go to the US and I think it is likely they will do the rest of the world too, South America included.

Yes. Rumours about them playing Rock In Rio 2019 already started. Well, not "rumours", since Bruce said himself in São Paulo last week that they were "negotiating".

Yes. Rumours about them playing Rock In Rio 2019 already started. Well, not "rumours", since Bruce said himself in São Paulo last week that they were "negotiating".
So, rumours no more. When does RIR usually take place September or January?

:D

When it comes to spoilers I do sometimes miss the genuine surprise/happiness when Maiden launches into something totally unexpected...but on the other hand, I want to know if the set is good or bad so I'll almost always check beforehand now that I have the opportunity. Come to think of it, the only times I went into a Maiden show without knowing the set was when I didn't use the internet as much as I do now...so that means, pre-2005-ish shows :D

As for new Eddie. Mjahh, I'm lukewarm. When you view the image full size Eddie looks a little retarded...I think it's the eyes :p

Every tour since SBIT I've obsessed over the setlist, learned it off by heart, watched youtube videos until I know every beat of the stage show - this year I'm going to endeavour to go in completely blind when I see Maiden at the O2 in August. I feel like I have a very slim chance of success and that I'm likely to give in and look at some point along the way, but I hope I manage to stick to it.

I will never get tired of hearing 2 Minutes to Midnight. By the way, it was not played on the Dance of Death, Early Days, and The Book of Souls tours, so it is not as overplayed since the reunion as other classics.
It was also not played in 2010. It was in 2011 (the second year of The Final Frontier World Tour with a totally different setlist).

Flight of Icarus is a gem that should have been played more often (how they could play Another Life and not Flight of Icarus in 2005 still has me puzzled).

I have never been a huge fan of 2MTM. Maybe that should be in the blasphemy section.
I know there are a lot of fans who haven't seen Maiden before so totally understand why they continue to play "the classics" frequently.
Maybe I'm being too selfish but in all honesty I would rather hear a lot of other Maiden songs played than the usual fare....That's why I like new album tours so much.
My favourite post-reunion Maiden tour was The Final Frontier Tour closely followed by Brave New World Tour.

I think a big part of the tour will be festivals. There's a rumor here in Mexico saying that maiden will be the headliner at hell and heaven festival next year , this year we got scorpions, deep purple, osbourne, judas priest, megadeth, mastodon, gojira and more

I'm really curious to see if they've added guitar bits in 2MTM since they've been doing that for every tour it's appeared in so far. Eventually it might evolve into a whole new song if they just keep changing it up enough!

I'm really curious to see if they've added guitar bits in 2MTM since they've been doing that for every tour it's appeared in so far. Eventually it might evolve into a whole new song if they just keep changing it up enough!
What guitar bits? They really haven't. Apart from phrase here and there that H plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back