Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wishes all them other people would just fuck off and die.

Reasons Why Adrian Is My Least Favourite Member - Part Two

That time he didn't swap instruments during the German tv thing for Wasted Years.
Cutting the neck of his his t-shirt during the Somewhere In Time tour.
Having the worst hair of the 80s.
There was a shit necklace at some point.
Destroyer. Its not a Strat.

There may be more.
Great guitar player though

His Goldop Deluxe LP shits on all other guitars of his. Both sonically and visually.

Ah, see, I'm a Strat man, its what Metal is made of. Gibson is a Blues players weapon.
Although, I did use to think a Precision was called a Percussion, so maybe I am not the man to discuss guitars with. Still, fuck Gibson!

I thought old school Strats were seen as old men guitars these days tbh. The kidz are all after black things with sharp angles.

I thought old school Strats were seen as old men guitars these days tbh. The kidz are all after black things with sharp angles.

I'll probably build 2 Partscasters this summer for myself. Will report in guitars topic. But firstly, I need to finish refinishing my Jem.

Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son both used GK250ML amps and synths. Those two should have been together with the original equipment because most who think Seventh Son is the best album, SIT is not far behind and vice versa. Would be a killer set list but of course, September 10th, 1986 is possibly the rarest set list of the 80s... Look up that date for those that don't know and look at what was played that night :notworthy:
Actually Seventh Son was done on GK 2100SELs and 2100CPLs

I'm sure the setlist will be fine. There have only been a couple truly disappointing setlists since the reunion. If you temper your expectations and really think about what's realistic for Maiden I'm sure you'll be happy with it. I think it's pretty exciting that the tour theme is so open-ended. It hasn't really been that way since 2003.

That being said, a lot of the people in this thread are going to be disappointed.

That was somewhere in the 90's. When I started to play, strats were allegedly for old people and guys that play at weddings. Everyone was after pointy guitars. Today however, "vintage" is the shit!
The only people playing guitars nowdays are old men anyway :bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back