Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the timeline for Tallin says that Maiden is on from 20:50 to 23:00. It might be a longer show this time. Usually it is 1:40-1:45. This one is looking to be around 1:50-2:00.
I've often seen 20:50 to 23:00 as Maiden's stage times, it's probably from Doctor Doctor up to Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.

I ran into Bruce in the streets of São Paulo last week, he gave me a copy of the setlist for the upcoming Tour. Enjoy it:

Idles of March
Rue Morgue
2 Minutes
Speed of Light
Revelations
Icarus
DOG
Trooper
Dance of Death
Prisoner
FTGGOG
Out of The Silent Planet
Evil That Men Do
FOTD

Blood Brothers
NOTB
Alexander
IM

I ran into Bruce in the streets of São Paulo last week, he gave me a copy of the setlist for the upcoming Tour. Enjoy it:

Idles of March
Rue Morgue
2 Minutes
Speed of Light
Revelations
Icarus
DOG
Trooper
Dance of Death
Prisoner
FTGGOG
Out of The Silent Planet
Evil That Men Do
FOTD

Blood Brothers
NOTB
Alexander
IM

IM in encores? 2 songs from TBOS? Blood Brothers to open the encore and played again instead of Wicker Man and BNW? 17 songs with Alex, FTGGOG and DOD in there? No Clansman? Bruce roaming around the streets of Sao Paulo without security? Bruce telling you the set while being under the contract of confidence?

giphy.gif

You can do better than that.

Maiden are the headliners, therefore they play at the most coveted time

I guess their set would be between 100 minutes and 110 minutes, like it has been the norm since the reunion. ;)
So discounting my forgetting of the before and after bits, 2hrs is 20mins longer that 100mins, therefore, reason for excitement.

So discounting my forgetting of the before and after bits, 2hrs is 20mins longer that 100mins, therefore, reason for excitement.

Sorry, I should have made clear that I have seen 2 hour slots allocated to Maiden on different tours whenever the length of the show they were playing. Apologies for the confusion.

Sorry, I should have made clear that I have seen 2 hour slots allocated to Maiden on different tours whenever the length of the show they were playing. Apologies for the confusion.
Apologise not, dear brother, I may have jumped in the garden* but I remain excited nonetheless. If Bruce holds to his word and says fuck all to the crowd, we may have 10 or 15 mins more than usual. That means more songs. Or it could be time taken in between songs to fuck about with the stage set if this 'separate worlds' theory holds true . Either way, they play Hellfest on the Sunday night and I arrive on the Thursday so my experience may be more about 'feel' than actual comprehension.

Today in Bondy, France:

When #ironmaiden meets Planet Live together with #trust!
#trustofficiel #berniebonvoisin #nonokrief #izodiop #christiandupuy #davidjacob #legendedurock #band #rock #planetlive #planetlivebondy #studiosderepetition

32779354_1490628674375022_677886460833038336_n.jpg

Idles of March
Rue Morgue
2 Minutes
Speed of Light
Revelations
Icarus
DOG
Trooper
Dance of Death
Prisoner
FTGGOG
Out of The Silent Planet
Evil That Men Do
FOTD

Blood Brothers
NOTB
Alexander
IM
Maybe is fake. But everyone would get wet with this setlist

Who's that clown with Adrian Smith?
RE the Trust pic, Adrian the only person not touching another person. Yet another reason why he is, and always has been, my least favourite Maiden member. Still, great solo on Stranger in a Strange Land.

He wishes all them other people would just fuck off and die.

Reasons Why Adrian Is My Least Favourite Member - Part Two

That time he didn't swap instruments during the German tv thing for Wasted Years.
Cutting the neck of his his t-shirt during the Somewhere In Time tour.
Having the worst hair of the 80s.
There was a shit necklace at some point.
Destroyer. Its not a Strat.

There may be more.
Great guitar player though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back