Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but the 2 nearest shows for me are festivals. But i will go anyway, and get to the barrier. I have managed to do that in 2016, so i hope that i will succeed again.

For me it has to be a festival as well.
What makes me a bit upset is that Bruce told they especially prefer indoor shows for LOTB. It seems like we won't get a service the others will enjoy-- maybe some effects?.

The current stage set that Judas Priest uses with the big screen is good, but the whole stage design is 50/50 for me. (a lot of bands uses this big screen with video in it, nowadays... Helloween, Kiss, Metallica...) I know that Maiden and especially Bruce do not like the big screens, but with Eddie it would be a cool addition !

Actually, it would be kinda cool to see those Eddie backdrops to move and all the Eddies from the respective album from where the song is to appear on the screen.

Eddie holograms would be something unexpected and maybe good-looking... o_O

The current stage set that Judas Priest uses with the big screen is good, but the whole stage design is 50/50 for me. (a lot of bands uses this big screen with video in it, nowadays... Helloween, Kiss, Metallica...) I know that Maiden and especially Bruce do not like the big screens, but with Eddie it would be a cool addition !

Actually, it would be kinda cool to see those Eddie backdrops to move and all the Eddies from the respective album from where the song is to appear on the screen.

Eddie holograms would be something unexpected and maybe good-looking... o_O

While Eddie definitely has a lot of uses, I hope the show and backgrounds will not be just about Eddie. I really love all the landscapes backdrops and the stage set together make, such as the Mayan pyramid from the last tour, the the starry sky and space tation from TFF show etc. Not to even mention the beautiful and ethereal icy landscapes from Seventh tour/Maiden England tour. But yeah, I'm sure there will be lots of good Eddie stuff going on - even the tour announcement hints towards that.

The more some of you suggest things, the more I expect something like this:
ballet.gif

Hopefully, they don't take fan suggestions into account. :D

While Eddie definitely has a lot of uses, I hope the show and backgrounds will not be just about Eddie. I really love all the landscapes backdrops and the stage set together make, such as the Mayan pyramid from the last tour, the the starry sky and space tation from TFF show etc. Not to even mention the beautiful and ethereal icy landscapes from Seventh tour/Maiden England tour. But yeah, I'm sure there will be lots of good Eddie stuff going on - even the tour announcement hints towards that.

The landscapes backdrops are top-notch, especially for songs that don't have an official artwork with Eddie...

Oh, and I always wonder why for FOTD (the song) they always uses landscapes backdrops (only for the FOTD tour they put the Eddie from the album cover) - it is my personal favorite Eddie.

The landscapes backdrops are top-notch, especially for songs that don't have an official artwork with Eddie...

Oh, and I always wonder why for FOTD (the song) they always uses landscapes backdrops (only for the FOTD tour they put the Eddie from the album cover) - it is my personal favorite Eddie.

Adding something FOTD-artwork-related to the performance wouldn't be a bad idea. It's not much, but pretty much anything new would help to make it feel even a tad bit more fresh. I wonder does Bruce indeed try that "new approach" with the song.

On a side note, this game introduced some really amazing Eddie artworks (for some songs), like this for ATG or the one for the GOTN, Edward the Great etc....

I have a tour shirt from 1986 with Alexander the Great Eddie art by Derek Riggs....

He had, because the song was intended to be played on Somewhere On Tour, but it was switched with Rime at the last minute.

What was the story of that last minute replacement with Rime...

Besides, I'm curious to see the artwork for ATG Eddie by Derek Riggs.

He had, because the song was intended to be played on Somewhere On Tour, but it was switched with Rime at the last minute.
I never knew this. :eek:

Damn, now I'm even more curious to see how it would've played out... with the backdrop, and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back