Lame and not so lame jokes

A panda walks into a restaurant and orders a pizza. After he is done eating, he takes out a machine gun and starts shooting around wildly. Then he walks out, but a waiter stops him and says:
"What the hell was that all about?"
"Look me up in the dictionary," the panda replies. At home, the waiter takes out a dictionary and reads:

pan·da
noun
A Chinese mammal that eats shoots and leaves.

A local newspaper had hired a new guy on the desk. One night they got in two articles right before deadline. One was about an 80-year old man who had become a father despite his high age. The other one was about an accident where a hunter had fired a stray shot, wounding his hunting companion. Of course the new guy on the desk messed up the headlines. When morning came, the paper had the following front page:

80 year old becomes a father.

-I didn't know the gun was loaded!

There was a rumour spreading around the forest - bear has a hitlist of animals he wants to kill. A fox, a wolf, an owl and bunny were discussing the issue. Fox says - what the hell, i'm gonna talk to him. On she goes.

Fox : Listen bear, i heard that you have some sort of hit list?
Bear : Yup.
Fox : Well, am i on it?

Dazzled, she walks away and the next morning they found her dead in the bush. So in comes the wolf.

Wolf : Ey bear, you have a hitlist?
Wolf : Do you see my name on it?

Frightened, he walks away and the next morning they found him dead in the bush. So in comes the owl.

Owl : Hello my dear friend, is that a hitlist you're holding?
Owl : Heh, i couldn't resist myself from peeking, is that my name in the 3rd row?

Dissapointed, she walks away and the next morning the found her dead in the bush. So in comes the bunny.

Bunny : Is that a hitlist?
Bunny : Is my name on it?
Bunny : So, will you erase it?

:D :D

LooseCannon said:
Hmm.  I wonder if we consider that discriminatory.

Probably not, seeing how it's not discriminatory, but a play on words... (PUN, I believe the English word is...)

Oh, it is.  And it made me chuckle.  But WE MUST BE SENSITIVE TO MINORITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!oneoneoneeleven

LooseCannon said:
Oh, it is.  And it made me chuckle.  But WE MUST BE SENSITIVE TO MINORITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!oneoneoneeleven

*sigh*

Okay, If any GLBT felt offended by it... I'll personally delete my post...

Sarcasm, my friend.  Sarcasm.  As long as it's a pun (which it is), I am amused.  If we had serious complaints, it wouldn't be dealt with in the Madness forum.

LooseCannon said:
Sarcasm, my friend.  Sarcasm.  As long as it's a pun (which it is), I am amused.  If we had serious complaints, it wouldn't be dealt with in the Madness forum.

*breaths sigh of relief*

For a second there, I thought I had died and ended up in MOD hell...  :)

next bad pun:

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West.
He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

:bigsmile:

“The state legislature could not decide whether to fund the water control project or the all weather stadium. It was a no win situation. Dammed if you do, domed if you don't.”

What looks like roast beef, smells like roast beef and tastes like roast beef?

-----SPOILERS------

-----YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, LOOKING ANY FURTHER DOWN CAN AND WILL CAUSE YOUR HEAD TO ASPLODE-------

-------NO  REALLY IT'S TRUE, THE NINJAS TOLD ME...  :ninja:--------

ROAST BEEF!

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

scanners4.gif

A snail walks into a pub, and seeing him the landlord comes rushing over, saying "Sorry, we have a strict policy against snails in the bar", and kicks him out the door.

A year later to the day, the same snail walks into the pub and says "What'd you do that for??"

Back