Judas Priest

Rocka Rolla's remix improved nicely the rhythm and drum sound, but it didn't uplift the material for me. Just not my cup of tea.

Sad Wings Of Destiny also needs a remix, but this album has a special vibe/charm that will be lost if done. Like Maiden's debut (btw, I'd like a remix of No Prayer because of the drum sound). It's the same with the next 2 Priest albums from the 70's, which have a fine sound to begin with imo.

This is a nicely done remix that is faithful to the original while improving on it with a more modern frequency balance and mix compression. While I do prefer it being less compressed, this is how things sound now and I can appreciate it in its own right.

So, I'm watching Flight 666. Richie Faulkner appears briefly when the narrators were talking about the crew. At first I was like "wait a minute, was he touring as a crew member?" and then I remembered that Lauren Harris was supporting act that leg. Kinda cool to see him in the documentary, although very briefly, given all that happened just three years down the line.

faulkner or not..PNG

Last edited:
So, I'm watching Flight 666. Richie Faulkner appears briefly when the narrators were talking about the crew. At first I was lile "wait a minute, was he touring as a crew member?" and then I remembered that Lauren Harris was supporting act that leg. Kinda cool to see him in the documentary, although very briefly, given all that happened just three years down the line.

View attachment 38879
I found some pictures of Richie from 2009 with caption „opening act for Iron Maiden somewhere back in time” so I think that it is Richie.

Reactions: Yax
Back