Judas Priest

I’m surprised they picked Gates of Hell to play, there’s much better songs on the album.
I'm not. It's a very catchy song and with a ''1982 structure''. I think As God Is My Witness will be a great live song. Sons Of Thunder too.
Dropping a few songs is very likely. They usually treat the first gig as a test for the setlist, they see how it works in front of their fans, and then they change some things. IMO they shouldn't play 2h setlists anymore, Rob is too old for that. Reducing the number of songs to 18 would be a smart move.
17/18 songs at most is expected. With the 3 easier songs for the encores, we know them.

I'm not. It's a very catchy song and with a ''1982 structure''. I think As God Is My Witness will be a great live song. Sons Of Thunder too.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. For me Gates of Hell made barely any impact, it’s mimicking that 80’s radio fodder quite well, but just not interesting for me. As God is my witness was one of my favourites though, I’d be happy to hear that one.

I have a ticket for Sofia and AFAIK there's no support announced for it yet hopefully that means they're up for a 21 song setlist that night. Cool that Gates of Hell is getting a spin.

Back