ISIS Thread

It's been reported that ISIS have found their modus operandi for attacks, and have been revealed to be plotting attacks in crowded venues during events. There was apparently an attack scheduled for the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view, as well as a Five Finger Death Punch concert in Italy, among many others.

Just disgusting and abhorrent.

Reported from anonymous, wasn't the most credible source.

Improving security at various events could be a good thing. Most bigger venues I've been to in the past few years have searched bags, for example, but there are still venues with quite lax security.

Even threatening event attacks will fuck up our way of living, so it doesn't surprise me that they're making threats.

Even threatening event attacks will fuck up our way of living, so it doesn't surprise me that they're making threats.

True, though if this came out because the hackers found plans (not threats) that is of concern. A lot of stadiums do not let you bring in backpacks anymore, even women have to bring their stuff in in see through purses (basically clear plastic)

True, though if this came out because the hackers found plans (not threats) that is of concern. A lot of stadiums do not let you bring in backpacks anymore, even women have to bring their stuff in in see through purses (basically clear plastic)
Gonna be body scanners at all events.

Reported from anonymous, wasn't the most credible source.

I haven't seen anyone say Anonymous is wrong about this yet. They have reportedly taken down ISIS forum and 5000+ ISIS twitter accounts in the last few days. The government is complaining that this actually makes ISIS harder to track - an implicit admission that Anonymous is hitting genuine ISIS stuff. Which means they very well could have genuine ISIS plans.

Meh, it's a standard procedure, I don't think they have the finished product yet anyway. It's a commercial, it's not like they had flames and guitar riffs in the background.

Meh, it's a standard procedure, I don't think they have the finished product yet anyway. It's a commercial, it's not like they had flames and guitar riffs in the background.

Then they shouldn't post it. It's only a "standard procedure" because mainstream media is filled with dickheads who try to cash in on everything.

OTOH, they could actually be taking the time to do it tastefully, given the EODM direct involvement.

Again, if it's gonna take time, don't post a trailer for it. Post the actual thing when it arrives. They even had "Trailer" written on the title and replaced it with "Coming Soon" afterwards.

Back