Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

This is the venue:
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/PalaDozza
205747945-c6f71d95-18c3-4e17-85fe-c4ddf13bf16b.jpg

Address: Piazza Azzarita Manfredi 8, Bologna.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/44°29'59.6"N+11°19'55.9"E/@44.4999059,11.3314398,18.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d44.49988!4d11.3322?hl=it
Inside, 1986:
PalaDozza_1985-86.jpg

Some artists that played there over the years:

Last edited:
Has someone heard something before about the overenthusiastic reation of the band and Steve in particular, to Bruce's first audition ?

Steve: "We could do 6 or 7 different sets... but..."
:angry-::dancinggeek::(

September 30th, 2000
Opens straightaway with Di'Anno era questions. And then an opinion from Kerrang(!) on BNW. 'Arry's reaction!

Steave in Greece (This is for @soundwave on violence and album covers):

Bruce:

Last edited:
My first big festival... with Maiden!

More pro-shot stuff, but worse sound than in first vid.
Includes Ghost of the Navigator! I want that one back. Priceless intro.......! \m/

1991:
At some point Eddie comes on stage during No Prayer for the Dying:

Sound is alright on this one!

Not good sound but interesting to see To Tame a Land. Before today (at least) I only knew it from the Montreal gig.

Last edited:
At last, the Ullevi concert with a better quality ! :clap:

I have this version for several years now.

The original source was DVD-18 so that might've slowed down the circulation, collectors aren't into compressing and stuff, this one was 4 shows worth of regular boots in size. The recording source looks like digital satellite or DVB-T but it's closer to a regular analogue TV capture to disk done properly, than HD. I'll have to read the notes when I get to it but I presume this was post 2010 bootleg recorded from a re-run or video on demand.

I also have the Rock am Ring 2005 from digital source but regular DVD sized. I think songs from that particular version can be found on YT also. It is one of the bootlegs that sounds and looks like a regular concert DVD.

Lol, I have never seen these footage from SIT tour '86 (very rare and pure gold) - now I want even more and regret that they haven't released a video of that tour... :(

These are perhaps the most professional footage of this tour that we will ever get, unfortunately !

Lol, I have never seen these footage from SIT tour '86 (very rare and pure gold) - now I want even more and regret that they haven't released a video of that tour... :(

These are perhaps the most professional footage of this tour that we will ever get, unfortunately !

Well, the audio is the studio version of the song.

Here you can find some pro-shot footage from one of the London gigs of that tour:

Does anyone have the original video (as in, not downloaded from YouTube) of that pro-shot 2010 show from Madison Square Garden? All the links I found are dead.

Well, the audio is the studio version of the song.

Here you can find some pro-shot footage from one of the London gigs of that tour:

Yeah, that is also a decent footage ! AMOLAD tour is the SIT tour of the new millennium, but the SIT tour was special (especially with some of the songs not being performed live since then) and it's sad that Maiden don't released a video of that tour... on the other way, the 2006 leg of the AMOLAD tour was great (playing the album in full, but the setlist was only 15 songs and a lot of classics were omitted - but if it had been extended to 20 songs, then the tour would have been much better).
They tried to fix that problem with the 2007 setlist, but again the setlist was not so fun. According to me, they should had done a anniversary of some of their classic albums (maybe the one that everyone thinks is their best - TNOTB ) - then play that album in full with a lot of forgotten songs + 1 song from AMOLAD and that would have been a great surprise. Maybe they should have swapped the 2006 setlist with the 2007 one... :)

It's still annoys me that Maiden didn't release a video of the SIT tour (for the AMOLAD tour I'm 50/50 !)

on the other way, the 2006 leg of the AMOLAD tour was great (playing the album in full, but the setlist was only 15 songs and a lot of classics were omitted - but if it had been extended to 20 songs, then the tour would have been much better).

Well I don't think they could have kept quite that great level of performance with such a long set night after night. Looking back, the selection of classics wasn't too adventurous in 2006, but definitely very logical one. 2 Minutes to Midnight wasn't played on DoD tour (and obviously not in 2005), TETMD was omitted on both Give Me Ed and DoD set (and again, obviously 2005) so it was a good move to bring them back. FOTD was dropped (still remains as the only occasion they did that..) for 2005 tour, so it wasn't nearly as generic pick back in 2006 set as it might be now.

Does anyone have the original video (as in, not downloaded from YouTube) of that pro-shot 2010 show from Madison Square Garden? All the links I found are dead.

Yes, original DVD boot. Want me to upload it somewhere?

Back