Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Bruce Dickinson: "We have Maiden plans until the end of 2026."

TheMercenary: "Maiden might do nothing at all."

Question: "What will be played on the 2025 tour?"

TheMercenary: "Alex is a standard now."

Alex: "Hi, nice to finally meet you all, I've been played on one tour in the past 40yrs, the current tour. I am not a standard."

Nothing personal @TheMercenary but some of your comments absolutely baffle me.
Well, this post was supposed to be sarcastic : "It can mean lots of things... Touring, recording a new album... Or nothing at all...". Maybe I've should have put this smiley ":p" in order to make the post understandably humoristic enough for everyone here. :rolleyes:

Once again, this post was supposed to be ironic : "Alex is a standard now." As a lot of people in here want Alexander to be played this year and the next ones, so it became a kind of standard in Maidenfans forum members dreamt setlists. And once again, I should have put this smiley ":D" in order to make my post understandably sarcastic enough for everyone here. :innocent:

And, to finish, some of my comments baffle you because your mind is not twisted enough to see that I'm someone who likes to joke a lot, being fully ironic or sarcastic and that we're the 1st of april, the day to make some jokes or, more precisely, the day when not being serious is the rule. :halo:

Last edited:
What songs from SiT (or even Senjutsu) do you think have chance to appear on next year's tour? I think Alexander has chance and maybe Wasted Years. I would like to hear CSIT aswell. Don't care about SIASL nor HCW. I don't think they'll play anything from Senjutsu, but HOE and Time Machine are the tunes I would welcome the most.
Imo none.

If the tour turns out to be a third leg of TFP (please no) then the setlist will either remain identical, or at most one or two songs will be dropped/changed. If it's a different tour concept we might not see any of the TFP-specific songs return. Maybe Alex since they bothered to unearth it almost 40 years later?

By the way @Kalata, love your new profile picture!

If the tour turns out to be a third leg of TFP (please no) then the setlist will either remain identical, or at most one or two songs will be dropped/changed. If it's a different tour concept we might not see any of the TFP-specific songs return. Maybe Alex since they bothered to unearth it almost 40 years later?

By the way @Kalata, love your new profile picture!
No way next year we all witness a brand new Tour IMHO.

But Bruce has already confirmed that 2025 won’t be a just third leg.

Interview with Bruce Dickinson, Berliner Morgenpost (14 March 2024)

My Translation:
(I only translated the parts where I believe we didn't have the same information in other interviews already.)

Mr. Dickinson, first a quick word about Iron Maiden. The band is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2025. Can you already say what you are planning to do to celebrate the anniversary appropriately?

Bruce Dickinson:
What I can say is that we have plans (smiles). We will definitely come up with something special, of course an occasion like this needs to be celebrated in a worthy manner. And, between you and me, I already know our plan. But I won't reveal it, of course.
In addition to all the hard metal drama, your album also features the short, acoustic song "Face In The Mirror". Are you very happy when you see your own reflection in the mirror?

Oh, I don't worry about getting old. My mop of hair is gray and it would look totally ridiculous if I suddenly dyed it black. I have to praise the Rolling Stones here. Their hair colors look pretty real, even though, shhh, they're not (laughs). No, I'm quite happy that I'm no longer 25. My wife says she loves me just the way I am.

You've been married to French fitness influencer Leana Dolci since November and live in Paris.

We would have liked to get married earlier, but it's similar to my album - there was always something. Leana wanted to get married in France, and I also think it's just more romantic. But the song is about something else.

What is it about?

Self-awareness of an unpleasant kind. We're good at pointing the finger at people who can't get their lives together or who have problems with alcohol, drugs, whatever. Or who live on the street. I say: That could be me. It could also be you. We're only ever one or two blows of fate away from falling to the bottom.

But you were never particularly interested in drugs, were you?

No. I know the temptation, especially in my job, but I've never really slipped into it. One or two beers are enough for me. I've also seen far too many colleagues die from drugs and drinking. My addiction is an addiction to life, to creativity, to new experiences.

But Bruce has already confirmed that 2025 won’t be a just third leg.
I hope that this is correct, but he did not confirm that. He only said that they have something planned. This could be anything from anniversary re-issues of albums, to a special release like a live box set, to a single special concert, to a proper tour. We currently have no idea what they have planned.

I hope that this is correct, but he did not confirm that. He only said that they have something planned. This could be anything from anniversary re-issues of albums, to a special release like a live box set, to a single special concert, to a proper tour. We currently have no idea what they have planned.
Or a new album. :p

I think due to them having plans until the end of 2026 and Bruce mentioning having a plan/s for the anniv next year - the tour will be brand new. And if they want to play more different songs, they'll need a new tour for that.

Re-issues of the albums is doubtful, like the other things especially for Maiden (I'd love a live box set from all tours or a compilation of videos). To mark the anniv with a tour is easier and kind of expected after the current tour. He teased something special, and that can only be a new tour or a new album. These are usually the most special stuff that are always kept secret with the band. They're really having fun with TFP, but it's basically an album tour (with extra deep cuts). Also, Steve said they have tours to do and I doubt they'll want to do the same tour over and over again, now. LOTB '22 was a different case.

Last edited:
I think due to them having plans until the end of 2026 and Bruce mentioning having a plan/s for the anniv next year - the tour will be brand new. And if they want to play more different songs, they'll need a new tour for that.

Re-issues of the albums is doubtful, like the other things especially for Maiden (I'd love a live box set from all tours or a compilation of videos). To mark the anniv with a tour is easier and kind of expected after the current tour. He teased something special, and that can only be a new tour or a new album. These are usually the most special stuff that are always kept secret with the band. They're really having fun with TFP, but it's basically an album tour (with extra deep cuts). Also, Steve said they have tours to do and I doubt they'll want to do the same tour over and over again, now. LOTB '22 was a different case.
Something special seems to be a brand-new tour referring to their 50 Anniversary and extraordinary special effects, stage - props, or something. The most likely is a setlist including "The Greatest Hits" and Alexander the Great as an epic special, they may play Rime too. 50 Anni tour may span two consecutive years, mostly stadium/festival shows in Europe/UK and both Americas. The band was formed on 25th December 1975, but their very first show was played in May 1976 - so, everything is right according to historical facts. I predict 27 - 30 shows around Europe/UK next year and in both Americas in 2026. The tour production should be their most spectacular to date. I guess I'm pretty right.

Like I said before, I hope that we get a new tour. I was never a fan of tours with a third leg. I'm just saying that we don't have any confirmation so far, only rumours and guesswork.

Back