Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

There is absolutely no freakin way Maiden will do an indoor show in Athens and very little possibility of playing Salonika. One show, outdoors venue, likely the Olympic stadium like last time.

The reason why I put it there it's because Maiden always start in arenas. I think they literally commented on that in some interviews.
Greece is a cheap country to rehearse in, plus you got (most likely) the whole Alexander thing going on. If i remember correctly, Rod said that he wanted to start FP 2023 in Thessaloniki.

The stadium show in 2022 was basically a hole in the water. Not even 27k people over a 40k cap (of course the stadium can go up to 70k). I doubt they will return there.

I am willing to bet they will play the Olympic Stadium, or some other open air venue. There's absolutely no way for an indoors show. 27K is a decent number for Greece and Maiden and if people know they will play Alex, that number will go up. The olympic stadium it is.

I am willing to bet they will play the Olympic Stadium, or some other open air venue. There's absolutely no way for an indoors show. 27K is a decent number for Greece and Maiden and if people know they will play Alex, that number will go up. The olympic stadium it is.
27k is an okay number for sure, but not in a 70k cap stadium, unless it's very cheap to rent.

However 2 indoor shows would most likely have a cap close to 30k.

Again, it's just a random thinking. I don't know anything about a show in Greece

Oi, it's the olympic stadium. What we call "the filed" (Terra Vibe, with the bonus that it can never be sold out)) is also a possibility, but I hope it isn't. The owner of terra vibe has divorced the lady who runs high priority, which brought them last time and they mainly do their summer shows at the olympic stadium, or surrounding areas.

Oi, it's the olympic stadium. What we call "the filed" (Terra Vibe, with the bonus that it can never be sold out)) is also a possibility, but I hope it isn't. The owner of terra vibe has divorced the lady who runs high priority, which brought them last time and they mainly do their summer shows at the olympic stadium, or surrounding areas.
I remember hearing that at the 2018 show they oversold

The people who want to hear Alexander the Great already attend the shows. It's not like there are 10,000 sitting at home waiting for Alexander the Great before they go see Maiden.
Exactly that. It wouldn't even be the first time ever they play it.

I feel like TTAL and OTGDY could both happen since it'd essentially be a sort of mirror of Future Past - one song that's never been played live a band member has expressed interest in, and another that hasn't been performed in ages (since its original tour in fact) that's mysteriously popped up here and there. That said if I had to bet on it I'd say Infinite Dreams has a much better chance than OTGDY overall.

It's sort of like TLOTLDR - Steve apparently said he would like to play it but in the end it was always a long shot.

I feel like TTAL and OTGDY could both happen since it'd essentially be a sort of mirror of Future Past - one song that's never been played live a band member has expressed interest in, and another that hasn't been performed in ages (since its original tour in fact) that's mysteriously popped up here and there. That said if I had to bet on it I'd say Infinite Dreams has a much better chance than OTGDY overall.

It's sort of like TLOTLDR - Steve apparently said he would like to play it but in the end it was always a long shot.
Well Steve already twice confirmed that he would like to play Only the Good Die Young.

Exactly that. It wouldn't even be the first time ever they play it.

you are both wrong. it will be the first time they play it in greece, not everyone is a die hard fan or has the required money to travel to see them and most importantly it is called HYPE. lots of people who would not normally go will be there just for the hype.

I'd love to see "To Tame A Land", but it's very difficult on bass - perhaps the most challenging song Harris has ever played. I wonder if, at this stage in his career, he'd be willing to devote that much effort to such a difficult, obscure song. (I hope he proves me wrong though).

Actually, where does the Maiden 2025 stadium tour rumour comes from? What's the source?
I know about the San Siro leak/rumour but that doesn't mean that whole Europe will be stadium tour.
Following the official FC there has been a few people "in the know" who are always right more than wrong briefly mentioning 3 other stadium shows in the works, they won't leak what cities/venues but it certainly does point to quite a few stadium shows in the works.

Back