IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will announce a show when everything's been settled and fixed, I guess. Every country has a different promoter, different venues are available at different times, etc. I guess they could announce several at a time, but I kind of enjoy the thrill of having the dates revealed one by one. It's like the lottery, only you usually get one number, if any.

I wish they'd announced Bercy a bit later, so I'd have time to save up a little before it's sold out...

Too bad. Paris would have been great. Is it the date or something else? We might try another European city if possible. I could try to be the host if it's a Dutch one, but another is fine with me as well.

Too bad. Paris would have been great. Is it the date or something else? We might try another European city if possible. I could try to be the host if it's a Dutch one, but another is fine with me as well.

Yeah, Paris is always good. I'll only be available from mid-June onwards, but hopefully another city will be on the cards.

More dates have been added to the Maiden England European Tour 2013. Maiden will play 5 shows in Germany - the dates are: the Festhalle Frankfurt on 11 June, the O2 World in Berlin on 18 June, O2 World in Hamburg on 19 June, Open Air Arena Singen-Aach on 29 June and Open Air an der KöPi-Arena in Oberhausen on 06 July.

Tickets go onsale October 20th with our fanclub presale starting on October 15th.

Alright, here's the deal. I live in Berlin and have room for about four people in my place. One will get the privilege of sleeping on the couch, the rest have to sleep on the floor. I have two spots reserved, waiting for confirmation. Be quick or be dead.

I didn't mean I was coming, I'm hoping for Czech, still...
On the other hand I'll think about it.

Alright, here's the deal. I live in Berlin and have room for about four people in my place. One will get the privilege of sleeping on the couch, the rest have to sleep on the floor. I have two spots reserved, waiting for confirmation. Be quick or be dead.

Couch please!

I had a question... Back in 2001 the Rock in Rio tour was mixed with the rest of the tour or was it the final one like now? Because I need desperately to know when are they coming to Mexico...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back