IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had a question? :D
Do you still have one?

According to Wiki RiR was the last gig of the South American leg of the BNW tour (they were in Mexico 10 days earlier); which was the last leg of the BNW tour. So, yes, the final gig. They did play three nights at Brixton (after RiR), which Wiki tags on at the end (of the BNW tour); don't know if these "officially" count though. They were the charity gigs for Burr, I assume.

(EDIT: the Burr gigs were a couple of months after, so I guess they really don't count.)

Damn I need them to come in August 2013 or before, if not, I wont be able to go see them neither in Mexico or in Europe, because I'm moving to France for a year next September

For the BNW tour they were in...

Europe: June to July 2000
(> across the Atlantic to)
North America: August to September 2000
(> across the Pacific to)
Asia: October 2000
(> all they way back to)
Europe: November to January (inc. UK)
(> back across Atlantic, & South)
South America: January 2001

... so it's not as if there's not room to start in one place & perhaps come back to it again, later in the tour. Unlikely with South America admittedly.

S7301713.jpg

The latest portrait of Foro, Nush and myself with a good old friend of ours.

Two new shows just announced: Amsterdam on June 25th and Malmo on July 10th. Fanclub presales and on-sale this week!

From Maiden's Facebook page.

You've got it! The way it looks like right now, I can still take one person. If I move a bit of furniture, I could also take a smaller one like Natalie.

Gah! I would absolutely want to, but I want to go to Sweden Rock in June as well (Rush is co-headlining) and I'm fairly certain I'm not done with school yet either at that time (not that I give a shit).

And now they've announced Malmö too, gaheibfnwcöaahbvcijnohlvgcfutdxbhnjimk...

Just grabbed a couple of tickets for the Malmö gig :D I've loved them since I was 6, and them playing in my home town is a huge for me because I haven't ever seen them live either. I also have a ticket to the concert in Stockholm 3 days apart. It's too damn good to be true, and it's damn true

Totally besides Maiden tour, I just won a scholarship from UNAM (the biggest and best university in Mexico) to finish my highschool studies, so my dad told me that the money he used to pay the monthly fee, he is going to give it to me in a bank account. So to celebrate, as it is a lot of money, like 5,000 dollars, I decided to invite all my friends to the next Maiden gig in Mexico! Now I only need them to announce Mexico dates...

Totally besides Maiden tour, I just won a scholarship from UNAM (the biggest and best university in Mexico) to finish my highschool studies, so my dad told me that the money he used to pay the monthly fee, he is going to give it to me in a bank account. So to celebrate, as it is a lot of money, like 5,000 dollars, I decided to invite all my friends to the next Maiden gig in Mexico! Now I only need them to announce Mexico dates...
Sounds cool but man, wouldn't it be wiser to save and have something for later? Hope your father doesn't mind.

Well a ticket around here costs near 40 dollars, I'm inviting maximum 4 friends, that's not even a whole month of school fee, my dad payed near to 400 dollars per month for my high school studies, so in reallity I'm just spending a little of the whole money.

$400 per month? Isn't that a bit expensive? I mean, I have no clue what the average fee is, but this sound a lot.

Haha Sebas, you didn't know many members of the forum were friends with your father, did you ? I don't know what the exact life level is in Mexico, but 40 dollars for a concert ticket are surely a lot of money for most of the people there.
Back in the late 80s I used to attend Maiden gigs with friends of mine ; I don't do this anymore, because I don't want anybody to speak to me. My wife has several times asked to come with me, but I've allways refused : my big personal and solitary pleasure, once every two years. Me, Steve Harris (and 17 000 other guys and his backing band :p).

lol well, if you are in private school, that's cheap. The funny thing in most latin american countries: Public universities tend to be the best ones in here, and are cheap as hell, but the private basic education tends to be better. That's why for example, my dad payed 400 dollars a month for my highschool studies but my university will probably be 75 dollars per six months in the UNAM. And about the money, even if you don't believe it, many people from all economic levels usually go to Maiden concerts in Mexico, you would be surprised if you saw it. From the guy that works as a "taquero" to a guy who is a CEO at a company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back