IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...growl debate...:rolleyes:

Bring Lopez back for sure. I like the growls, but Opeth is best when combining different elements. My favorite Opeth songs mix clean and growls, it makes for such an interesting combination (especially with the dynamic complexity of the music).

And whereas I get tired of all clean, I find myself not listening to all growl songs.

Mixing Crapitage and other songs in one setlist doesn't work. All-cleans tour should've been followed by all-growls tour IMO.
Well that's just not true. Balancing the two styles is the best way to go, everyone is satisfied and the setlist has variety. It worked fine on the last tour.

The last part of the European report from the road is up.
I've used spoilers just in case a short glimpse gives anything away ;)

Thanks guys. :(
It really sucks because around June of last year, they came very close to me, like 2 hours away in Philadelphia but I wasn't into them at the time to go and only found out a month or so after that they were there and cursed myself for not liking them sooner.

I'm well prepared for next tour already. As soon as I find out how close they're going to be, plans are going to start being made! It's top priority at this point.

That's the thing about Maiden shows...you just have to forget about location/money/responsibilities and just go see them...I've seen them 6 times, at least 3 of those have been because I "forgot" about those three things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back