Status
Not open for further replies.
Setlist so far:
Moonchild
Can I Play With Madness
2 Minutes

No more Prisoner? :/

To Mosh:

How accurate is yours, Mosh? According to setlistfm, they have The Prisoner in there, between Madness and Two Minutes To Midnight?

Yes, bearfan, I am aware that was the 2012 set. But I was talking about the concert going on right now in Spain... they have it on setlistfm.

And there are two different people on there who are saying that The Prisoner WAS played.

Yes, bearfan, I am aware that was the 2012 set. But I was talking about the concert going on right now in Spain... they have it on setlistfm.

And there are two different people on there who are saying that The Prisoner WAS played.

I understand I was saying it would make sense that
Prisoner was on there as it would match the 2012 and I think this set will match it

Well, now we're having conflicting set lists. The one of setlistfm has people there who are clarifying The Prisoner WAS played... guess we'll find out more soon.

It would make more sense for Prisoner but I don't know why the guy on the site I'm looking at would just skip it.

I came across a fake Maiden setlist about a month ago on Setlist.fm. I sent a message asking them if they had the year wrong and it was an old show - it was by someone who has posted the genuine ones before - and they took it down at once.

Actually, the website I'm on lists the time difference between 2 Minutes and Madness as 10 minutes. Unless they did an extended jam or something, seems like there is enough time for another song there. i.e. The Prisoner.

I don't know why the set lists aren't updating properly, but apparently they are playing the exact same set list as 2012, and are currently up to

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

And Wasting Love... >_>
Also saw a claim of Still Life. Looks like the setlist is being fucked with

Yea, it looks pretty hopeless now. The other site is claiming this:
  1. MOONCHILD
  2. CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS
  3. 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
  4. ???
  5. ???
  6. THE TROOPER
  7. THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
Gonna assume that 4 and 5 are Prisoner and and ATSS respectively. Also gonna guess that the set isn't going to change

Die With Your Boots On? That seems more likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back