Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
The Clairvoyant
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
Encore:
Churchill's Speech
Aces High
The Evil That Men Do
Running Free from 3 different sources so I think this is the official which is the exact same as last year's
If you read you're opinion please

Forostar:
The setlist is the same as NA Leg.

Yes it's the same from North America last year but do you think when they come back to North America this year 2-3 songs might change? Phantom of the opera is my all time favourite so I'm smiling ear to ear
In response to Mosh

Glad they kept the same set. It was pretty perfect as it was. Any additions I would make are unrealistic and wouldn't happen anyway. So this is the next best thing.

Glad they kept the same set. It was pretty perfect as it was. Any additions I would make are unrealistic and wouldn't happen anyway. So this is the next best thing.
It would have been nice to see still life, infinite dreams,killers &die with boots on those are the only songs left out from the original 88 concert and they took out hallowed from the original 88 concert
To mosh AGAIN

So, it's only a few weeks till Download now, I should probably print my ticket.

Who's going to the festival? Maidenfans meet UK version! C'mon, let's get a list.

Speaking of which why do they seem to wear the same clothes in a tour and never change? I remember Bruce wore a psych ward shirt the entire tour of the Final frontier. I mean change a shirt at least once a week Bruce.

Speaking of which why do they seem to wear the same clothes in a tour and never change? I remember Bruce wore a psych ward shirt the entire tour of the Final frontier. I mean change a shirt at least once a week Bruce.

for concert filming purposes I imagine...and also takes the guess work out on what to wear, one thing less they have to worry about.

I think he doesn't use the exact same shirt each night, he (or whoever is in charge of the wardrobe) probably buys a few identical shirts.

As for the setlist:
Well, at least they didn't replace The Prisoner with the likes of Wrathchild. :D The first link I saw regarding the setlist was from that website that said that The Prisoner was omitted from the setlist, but thankfully it proved to be rubbish.

There's a few videos from last night on Youtube now. I can't vouch for the sound quality, I can only listen with the volume down very low at work.

Could someone just say if there is a difference with last year's set:

"Yes, there is a difference"

or

"No, there is no difference"

Naturally use spoiler tags. Thanks in advance!
I do not dare to open the spoilers, so if anyone would answer this question, with the addition of the word Foro, thanks! :)

I love life right now, I'm allowed to go to Download which means if the worse comes to the worse and Maiden do not play another uk show for the Maiden England tour then I will have seen it and plus it's at Donington which makes it that bit extra special. Going to be going there straight after a gcse exam on the friday and I'll be home on Sunday night to do another Gcse on monday morning, be worth it though just to see
The Prisoner, ATSS and Seventh Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back