IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who's back. ive given up holding out for anymore UK shows so looks like im off to Malmo, Sweden ;)
plus ill get to see the brilliant Sabaton again :applause:... there'll be no mention of the cost

Sabaton are an awesome live band. Their annual headline show here in their home town Falun, (a festival they helped starting, 15 k attendants in total, counting 1 day tickets, under 2-3 days) is spectacular.

I'd be more interested in seeing them again than British Lion to be honest. Would be incredibly cool though to be front row during BL, just feet away from Steve playing his bass.

Now that the other vacation plans are more or less cut in stone, it seems I can go to Stockholm after all, and it also seems from the ticket website that there are tickets left! :yay:

I'll definitely try to join you for a few beers before the show (if I manage to get tickets). I understand you all got floor tickets? Didn't seem to be any left of those, so I'll have to go for the stands.

We could also meet up afterwards if you like. How long are you staying? Some of us will leave on the Monday after the gig.

If you get stands tickets, you can always try and trade them for floor tickets outside the venue before the show. I've done that several times successfully.

I thought of that. My concern is that the remaining tickets seem to be at a not so good angle relative to the stage. Still, better to buy from the proper vendor and try what you suggest, rather than buying from a second-hand dealer and risk not being allowed in.

Oh, and the eight Maiden England preview tracks on Spotify sound awesome. In fact, Moonchild gives me massive chills. Makes the vocals on Somewhere Back In Time version sound like crap by comparison.

I don't think so. I'm still hoping for a gig in Bulgaria but it that doesn't happen, I won't see them at all.

I know and I've thought about it. :D
My biggest fear is that Maiden might decide they don't want to play here because of those bastards. In 2011 they were supposed to play at Sonisphere but the gig failed because of the promoters. :mad: I still hope someone else might organize the whole thing.

So, my ticket for Stockholm is booked :) Look forward to meeting some of you there!

What puzzles me is that whereas the gig was first sold out in no time, the additional tickets released later are not yet sold out - months later! Has this not been advertised at all?

So, my ticket for Stockholm is booked :) Look forward to meeting some of you there!

What puzzles me is that whereas the gig was first sold out in no time, the additional tickets released later are not yet sold out - months later! Has this not been advertised at all?
Obviously, no. Don't know how they're thinking. o_O

I don't get it either. Like the difference in numbers of tickets is enormous (selling out half of the stadium and then opening the other half ;-)

I'll invite you into our Stockholm p-m thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back