IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just announced a run of 7 US dates, coming in September - Raleigh, Nashville, Kansas City, St Louis, Austin, Las Vegas and San Bernardino (find all the details on the site!)

Sweet, I might get to see this 3 times.

Oh my god! St. Louis??! 20 miles away from me?! Where the hell did this come from?

Shock, excitement, rush all at once. Wow, I'll be seeing Iron Maiden at least another two times late this summer (St. Louis and Kansas City)... what a pleasant and unexpected surprise! I would have been happy with just a Florida date, but now I can travel just 20 miles to see them instead of 1000+!

Bad news is I am currently broke and tickets already go on sale in just a week... need money, fast. So much for me getting ready to go to sleep... no chance in hell now.

I'm going to go to Austin, about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me. Plus my favorite place for BBQ is on the way.

I would come down to Austin, but may not need to. They're playing in three different places and all three are within 200 miles of me (St. Louis, Kansas City, and Nashville). That'll probably do it. Will definitely be going to St. Louis and Kansas City... may have to see about Nashville. That's still a lot of driving and activity over just a three day period.

Oh of course. They come back here and it's no where near me... Well, NC is on the east coast.....so there's still the potential, that possibly maybe... I've told my husband about this and he works that day but he said he might see if he can get off of work. Not getting my hopes up though and by the time he finds out if he can get off or not, I'm sure the tickets will be all gone anyways.

Oh of course. They come back here and it's no where near me... Well, NC is on the east coast.....so there's still the potential, that possibly maybe... I've told my husband about this and he works that day but he said he might see if he can get off of work. Not getting my hopes up though and by the time he finds out if he can get off or not, I'm sure the tickets will be all gone anyways.

:(

Nononononono! Don't even think about that! There must be a way for him to arrange that earlier.
You. Are. Going.

We'll see. If my husband can get off work that day, then that gains some hope! And I really don't care where we get seats to see Maiden just so long as we get to see them. I'd be happy either way. Ah! Getting my hopes up a bit. Gotta bring them back down. :p

No phones? No emails? :D

Tickets won't be sold out in a week or two. I'm sorry but this just doesn't happen in the US. :p

My husband is also lazy so he probably wouldn't even resort to that... <_< But if tickets won't be sold out so quickly here.... I have a chance! :D

My tactic is buying them first and then making it happen! I still don't know if I have a willing companion. I may yet be travelling alone, having paid for two Download tickets, plus whatever it costs for accommodation

Yeah, you'll find someone. Maybe there's a little bit of inconvenience involved now, but you'll always regret it if you won't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back