IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Istanbul date announced. Congrats, Flash!

Night Prower, so far your source has been right. :huh: I just hope they have not mistaken Sofia for Bucharest.

That's what I'm talking about. Hopefully the ticket prices won't be too high.

Edit : I think I'm gonna go regardless of the prices, my best friend offered me to go together and she seems to be psyched about it. I'm rather calm, for some reason. :p
Awesome!
Is that going to be your first one Flash?

Nope, went to the one in 2011 with the same friend. :) Although it was a small venue and this one will be in a stadium, so it can only get better, I think.

Maiden will perform at Beşiktaş's stadium, which will be destroyed the day later (a new stadium will replace the 66 year old İnönü Stadium), what an amazing way to end a historic stadium's usage, I'm jealous of Beşiktaş fans. :D

However, I guess the stadium isn't in the best condition, since the decision to destroy it was already made quite long ago?

However, I guess the stadium isn't in the best condition, since the decision to destroy it was already made quite long ago?

It's in great condition, games continue to be played there. Nothing is wrong with it but Beşiktaş wants a better and more seated stadium.

It's stable. The majority of big concerts still go there. If I'm not mistaken before Maiden Rihanna and Tiesto will be there. Big 4 was done there, also.

Beşiktaş fans are quite aggressive and loud, I'm sure Maiden audience won't top them. :D

Well when Bruce says "lets burn this place to the fucking ground!!!" there will be a bit of truth in that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back