IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR 2015: Results - Hallowed wins again!

Satisfied

• Total voters

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
Welcome to Iron Maiden survivor 2015! rules are simple:

1. Vote for your least favorite songs
  2. You have 5 votes
  3. A new album joins when this group is narrowed down to ten songs
  4. Two songs from each album get promoted
May the most repetitive song win! :D

I'm leaving rounds open 5 days just in case, but generally I'm gonna try for three days.

YAY ITS BACK!!!!

Running Free
Strange World
Charlotte
Ides
Twilight

Charlotte and Sanctuary as perhaps the most immature Maiden.
Strange World as the dullest.

I hope the new members will help keep fun songs like Running Free alive longer this time.

@Mosh maybe add some personal invites to this thread.
Sure helped Foro with his solo game.

Sanctuary - I used to really hate this song, but now it's grown on me. I now just severely dislike it
Strange World - The dullest part of the album
Charlotte the Harlot - Yeah, just not a great song
Idea of March - It's great as an album opener, but doesn't have enough to it to compete with the rest of the album here
Twilight Zone - unfulfilled potential here, I think

Another Life, Innocent Exile, Prodigal Son, Twilight Zone, Drifter

There's not a single song on the debut weaker than those five.

9 votes Charlotte? The MOST votes for Charlotte? You guys are kidding me. And must have missed the subtleties and emotion in the slower midpiece.

Headphones recommended!

Sanctuary, Another Life, Purgatory, Twilight Zone. I debated for a while on the last vote, ended up giving it to Drifter.

I strongly enjoy Innocent Exile, but it looks like I might be in the minority on that one. Phantom is by far the best song of this group, though.

Honestly, apart from The Ides Of March, there's nothing bad on these albums. There just seems to be a lot of average songs, which I consider mediocre for Maiden standards.

Running Free, The Ides Of March, Another Life, Innocent Exile, Drifter.

Running Free
Strange World
Ides
Purgatory
Twilight Zone

IMO, Sanctuary and Drifter were two of the better songs there.

Honestly, I can't even vote, because all of those songs are really good. Sanctuary and Charlotte would have been my votes if available.
Ok, I guess Running Free and Iron Maiden is a level below the others, so I'll pick them.

Sad to see Drifter go...

Voting again for Strange World, Ides, Twilight Zone. Also voting for Prodigal Son and Genghis Khan - both great tracks, just not as great as the rest of the list.

Sanctuary is pretty good, it always surprises me to see it go so early in these survivors. Though I haven't listened to it in a while, maybe my opinion might change.

Running Free, Ides, Another Life, Innocent Exile. Flipped a coin for Iron Maiden and Twilight Zone, got the latter.

Back