Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we have read the clues correctly, tomorrow at this time we will get the new album name, cover? Possibly a tracklist? So excited!!!

i sure hope so. But it does seem anticlimactic in a way. For the single we had count downs and youtube and whatnot.

it seems like there should be something more to make this a splash- otherwise it feels a little ‘oh ya- new album’ when to me a full album and details would be quite a deal.

seems like they should have reversed it- album and details- then big countdown to the new single.

i sure hope so. But it does seem anticlimactic in a way. For the single we had count downs and youtube and whatnot.

it seems like there should be something more to make this a splash- otherwise it feels a little ‘oh ya- new album’ when to me a full album and details would be quite a deal.

seems like they should have reversed it- album and details- then big countdown to the new single.
Fully agree. This was quite unusual to release the single first with no details.

Now that Belshazzar and TWOTW is dropped from the clues, i think safe to assume the new cover eddie will be a samurai (based on the japanese letters). Probably the title track deals with the japanese concept of death/afterlife?

Last edited:
This was quite unusual to release the single first with no details.
Actually, it's not unusual to release the single before the album, it's normal, but to release the single before the announcement of the album is unusual for sure - it happens for the first time, I think.

So if we have read the clues correctly, tomorrow at this time we will get the new album name, cover? Possibly a tracklist? So excited!!!
I'm almost sure that we'll get at least the album cover and name at this time, with TWOTW playing as the first single. Not sure about tracklist and details, but I think that'll come tomorrow as well, maybe a little later.

Fun Facts of the day. The last time Dickinson and Harris wrote a track together was 1990. The last time Gers and Dickinson wrote was 1992. Wonder if that's about to change.

Do you all want to know what will be on album cover?
Well here we go...
TBOS Eddie left eye grayscaled and rotated:
View attachment 15868
View attachment 15869
From TWOTW video:
View attachment 15870
From the web:
View attachment 15871
Also, you all must look at Perun avatar:p...So I will go with Easter Island Eddie on album 17 cover:cool:.

Look, I know you love me and I'm flattered you see my face sparkling from Eddie's eyes, but a) I have a girlfriend and I won't leave her for you and b) I think you're seeing things.

So, assuming the albums in chronological order means tomorrow will be the 17th album reveal, what time Eastern US time? 10am?

Supposing the reveal will be at 14:00 BST, for which the only evidence is that this is when they always post the album covers, it would be 9 AM EDT. If I were you I wouldn't cancel any appointments, though.

Supposing the reveal will be at 14:00 BST, for which the only evidence is that this is when they always post the album covers, it would be 9 AM EDT. If I were you I wouldn't cancel any appointments
Hey Perun... where'd you get that profile pic? Wanna elaborate on the date at which you changed to it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back