Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Adrian comes up with another Paschendale or Brighter Than A Thousand Suns. He surely has something special up his sleeve after writing mostly shorter songs on TBOS.

I guess this was the main dish. The song is going to be played on the next leg of the Legacy of the Beast tour. Maybe they'll bring a matching backdrop to be re-used for the actual album tour. But the album won't be announced any time soon, probably Bruce's going to tell the audience during the tour that they'll release one after the tour.

At least something.
If that's the case, which I'm actually not ruling out, then they've put themselves in a pickle with the album cover mismanagement and maybe also overall hype during the campaign. I'm sure there was a lot of work with the video, to give something to the fans in the meantime, and that Bruce had a lot of fun putting this riddle together. But if this is actually IT, then it kinda blew out of proportion. We'll see if we get a cover today. I'm sure they know we expect one.

I don't think this is it. They know they're running late and want to be seen as a poignant force to be reckoned with. I think they are going to draw this out to stirr the buzz that hasn't been there for quite a while due to pandemic radio silence. I expect an album and was told something about an October release date from somebody, with industry connections, who claimed to have known about the single release.

I don't think this is it. They know they're running late and want to be seen as a poignant force to be reckoned with. I think they are going to draw this out to stirr the buzz that hasn't been there for quite a while due to pandemic radio silence. I expect an album and was told something about an October release date from somebody, with industry connections, who claimed to have known about the single release.
Source, or this is just nonsense.

AMOLAD cover just posted, as expected... Are there the wotw and tower things in there? I wasn't able to find them.
Edit: soldier on the left wears a Belshazzar's Feast t-shirt

Last edited:
Adrian has been on a writing spree it seems. This track, Smith-Kotzen, a lot of instrumental demos (his YT videos)... He even started writing lyrics again with S/K and possibly TWOTW.

I think a lot of this album will be written by H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back