Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Bruce is far more likely to be able to handle that consistently on a long and knackering tour. No doubt they'd do it about twice the speed live, though :D

Sounds better on spotify like some has said. Song just sounds better for every listen. Bruce is sounding great and I really dig the style of the song, sonds fresh and new imo. Nicko is also sounding great. Fantastic chorus. Im really happy with this

ALbum called writing on the wall too?
Cover's fine for a Single....but hopefully not that for the actual album cover
I don't think the album will be called that too.

Even if the album title is TWOTW, the album cover will be different (TNOTB single & album covers are different) - there's no way they will use this crap single cover.

Quite a few members on here are really liking the production on the new song so that's pretty amazing to hear as far as the rest of the album is concerned. I have a feeling we'll get the full album details on Monday. At least we got a new song first!

Reactions: jcv
So im thinking about the Bruce vido inviting us all. With the Man or Beast, Heaven and Hell stuff. And the whole Belshazzar's Feast thing. Wonder whatwill happen next and when we will get more info

Freaking love it! No endless chorus repetition for once. Great riffs, amazing solos.

ALbum called writing on the wall too?
Cover's fine for a Single....but hopefully not that for the actual album cover
I'm still guessing a three-word title based on that hint from "Daniel" when he responded to emails sent to the account on the Belshazzars Feast poster.

Third and final note:

For discussion of the single. This thread is for the album, which was notably not at all referenced during the single release.
I get what you mean about it being the single, and I'll move over to that thread for further discussion, but the single is a part of the album, so it doesn't seem inappropriate here. But I respect the preference to move the discussion to a focused thread.

So I have two thoughts from the video:

1. Is the samurai Eddie the one that will be on the album cover? I don't think we've had one of those before (maybe on a single or something?) so it could be cool.

2. Is there some significance to death, war, plague, famine? This is a pretty overt reference to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, which are also represented by four motorcycle-riding Eddies in the video - the riders on the storm that the lyrics sing of perhaps...? Could the album's title and artwork play into aspects of the Book of Revelation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back