Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am little bit worried that the new album will be AMOLAD twin. Bleak and colorless social commentary. All this Babylonian speculation we can set aside, it was only about single.

It seems that Steve began to accept a little more, the tuning in D from "If eternity ...".
I thought it was an amazing song, great riff, great melody and very, very, very Bruce solo style.

Now I am little bit worried that the new album will be AMOLAD twin. Bleak and colorless social commentary. All this Babylonian speculation we can set aside, it was only about single.
I wish.....how did you come to this conclusion ? Musically the new song is full of rock (oh Lord.....) melodies, how is this similar to the darkness of AMOLAD ?

Anyway , in retrospective, I hate how they hyped this with stuff like «man or beast, heaven or hell» e.t.c. Some people even thought that we would get a spiritual successor to 7th son, yeah.....NO.

Hype plummeted since the release of TWOTW because I kind of think that this isn’t a new Speed of Light (which was decent but didn’t really represent TBOS album) but a new TROBB (totally representative of the album).

Why couldn’t they try to record their own Firepower ?

Why couldn’t they try to record their own Firepower ?
Probably because they are not interested in redoing what they've already done in the past? But let's hear the whole album first. I know we have opposed opinions on the the new song but it has me really excited for the new album.

Ew. As a fan of Firepower, I say ew. I'd rather Iron Maiden continue to grow and change - which seems to be the course of things.
Writing songs that some people have already mentioned remind them of the NPFTD-era is «growing and changing» ? Yeah I wish they didn’t grow and gave us a «balls to the wall» heavy metal album for what might be their swansong. I am legitimately so sad since listening to the new single......

These are the same excuses that Metallica fans use even though, deep down, they would prefer a new Master of Puppets instead of load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back