Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great music - very western (bluesy) sounding with...WAIT FOR IT...great production! I definitely heard a tiny Davey solo before another absolute monster of an Adrian solo. Weird, but cool video, I guess?

WHAT THE LIVING FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE VOCALS?! Are they from a demo?! Were they recorded during quarantine in Bruce's home bathroom?! They sound like absolute utter fucking shit. Which is a shame, cause the instruments actually sound great.

Alright, I opened a thread for the single - please direct discussion of the single there, so this thread can be kept for speculation on IM17.

Very unmaidenish but i was digging it once it got going

the video was awesome and i liked the story of it

the production sounded better than TBOS but vocals sounded low in the mix? Or maybe that was my speakers

I heard one second and then I did turn off the sound. I watched that clip. I'm not a fan of such stuff. And do not wish to associate music of my alltime favourite band with it either. I prefer to see old band members.

Looking forward to hear this properly, without video.

Great music - very western (bluesy) sounding with...WAIT FOR IT...great production! I definitely heard a tiny Davey solo before another absolute monster of an Adrian solo. Weird, but cool video, I guess?

WHAT THE LIVING FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE VOCALS?! Are they from a demo?! Were they recorded during quarantine in Bruce's home bathroom?! They sound like absolute utter fucking shit. Which is a shame, cause the instruments actually sound great.

Cheers. My thoughts exactly.

EDIT: HEY they don't sound like that AT ALL on Spotify. Must be a shitty Youtube-upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back