Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... You cant be closer to Bruce than owner of this account I guess.

Fair enough, although I am still puzzled so many Maiden fans suddenly decided to follow her Instagram account. Are they into personal trainers, into fashion, or merely trying to get closer to Bruce?

"The phrase mene mene tekel upharsin appears in Daniel 5, along with its translation. Some translations spell upharsin as parsin. The phrase appeared on a wall in the palace of Belshazzar, the acting king of Babylon. He is referred to as the “son of Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 5:18, 22), although he was not Nebuchadnezzar’s immediate successor (Jeremiah 52:31). The biblical account of the mysterious and frightening appearance of the phrase mene mene tekel upharsin has given rise to the modern expression “the handwriting on the wall,” meaning “a portent or warning of inevitable misfortune.”"

WOTW is most certainly Writing on the Wall indeed. I really think it's the album's name.

Yeah, yeah...
Those 3 words we already know from the mail message sent to some who contacted the address on the poster.

I think all the Belshazzars thing is about Frankenstein. That horror movie kind of poster. Man or Beast, Heaven or Hell, Live Forever…
Frankenstein Eddie confirmed :lol:

Fair enough, although I am still puzzled so many Maiden fans suddenly decided to follow her Instagram account. Are they into personal trainers, into fashion, or merely trying to get closer to Bruce?
Are you assuming Maiden fans aren't into fashion and pilates?

What!? :lol:

It seems you're trying hard to minimize the news I bring you...

That was a CLEAR hype-train hint.

The fact that she deleted right after confirms and makes the point clearer.
Or people started to screenshot her PRIVATE Instagram and posted it on the internet. Of course you could argue that she should have expected it to happen, Maiden fans can be quite intrusive.

Or people started to screenshot her PRIVATE Instagram and posted it on the internet. Of course you could argue that she should have expected it to happen, Maiden fans can be quite intrusive.

It happens. She knows that. And it's probably what she wanted. All of this is good for her profile numbers, obviously. She knows it well. She's playing with that. Also, if you want your things to remain private, you don't friggin' open a bloody IG account, do you? :bigsmile:

What I didn't expect, at this point, is...

Less than 3 days to go (a little more than 2, if the announcement is right after midnight UK time), and we STILL don't have a time/countdown...

What do you think?
Will we have it or will they announce everything out of the blue, on Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back