Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the original conversation was about their popularity fading, others were of the opinion that their retro cool appeal was higher than ever. It might be in some places (esp the US), I think their popularity has declined in the UK.
No, I don't think Maiden popularity declined in the UK.

"The phrase mene mene tekel upharsin appears in Daniel 5, along with its translation. Some translations spell upharsin as parsin. The phrase appeared on a wall in the palace of Belshazzar, the acting king of Babylon. He is referred to as the “son of Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 5:18, 22), although he was not Nebuchadnezzar’s immediate successor (Jeremiah 52:31). The biblical account of the mysterious and frightening appearance of the phrase mene mene tekel upharsin has given rise to the modern expression “the handwriting on the wall,” meaning “a portent or warning of inevitable misfortune.”"

WOTW is most certainly Writing on the Wall indeed. I really think it's the album's name.
Looking forward to how Steve can cram those three words into one bar of music while the guitar plays the same melody in unison :)

Guys. If there will be a Harris Epic (r) on new album... How many chorus repeats there will be? You can be mistaken by 10.
melancholic intro, Bruce joins in, goes on for 2 minutes, verse-chorus repeated 6 times, every one is getting bored, don't you think I can save your life, lengthy instrumental section where the 3 amigos bring everybody back in, 3 minute outro

woah-oh

melancholic intro, Bruce joins in, goes on for 2 minutes, verse-chorus repeated 6 times, every one is getting bored, don't you think I can save your life, lengthy instrumental section where the 3 amigos bring everybody back in, 3 minute outro

woah-oh
That is what we all love!

That latest post by Maiden with the wind blowing and the flyer flapping about sure looks like the start of an animated music video to me… Guessing first track of the album and ambient intro before all hell breaks loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back