Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most exciting new for some quite time..any concerts and such are always welcome news (when we were in normal non-pandemia life).
But for this current moment and life, the news of Maiden releasing new album is the best news and then can surely wait some more time to see them again live in concert.
Im always so hyped when Maiden releases new stuff..this just don't happen too often nowadays (compared to how productive run of albums they had when they were younger dudes in the 80's).

TBH - i Hope not. He's a great guitar player with an amazing tone but Adrian and Janick are years ahead in terms of songwriting.

TBH - i Hope not. He's a great guitar player with an amazing tone but Adrian and Janick are years ahead in terms of songwriting.
My sentiments as well. His contributions in the reunion era have fell flat for me. Rainmaker is probably the only one Ive really liked a lot

Last edited:
Wonder if we'll get another Dave writing credit. Curious.
I'm gonna guess one. He probably has a few ideas, a Dave-ish intro and maybe one or two riffs and then Steve does his best to glue it together.

His songs are often quite interesting IMO. The Man of Sorrows was quite proggy, and was probably the most unique track on TBOS. While the Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg is one of the most atmospheric and heaviest Maiden songs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back