Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to a typo, apparently.
I'm pretty sure it has been discussed on this forum but I can't find it.
In short, should have been "Babalon", apparently, Crowley and such
Can't guarantee if that's true or not, did not know that until recently, and I still think I read it here some time ago but, as said, can't find it.
This is actually really interesting, since Babalon is also known as the “Scarlet Woman”, and the “Whore of Babylon” is a character in Revelation. Maybe there’s an intentional overlap on Bruce’s part.

This is actually really interesting, since Babalon is also known as the “Scarlet Woman”, and the “Whore of Babylon” is a character in Revelation. Maybe there’s an intentional overlap on Bruce’s part.
Wouldn't be surprised at all, sounds like our Brucie all right.

I just got back from the gym n d I had a revelation.. sorry if this has already been posted.. what if it's all in the punctuation? Daniel rarely uses punctuation, what if the same is true for the poster? And it's supposed to be: live forever? Man or beast? Heaven or hell? These are all in one way or another lyrics fromthe ssoass album (man or beast = mandrake) and central questions asked within theat album.
With this Information I believe we are looking at a ssoass part 2 in one way or another. The listening party also makes sense I this context..

I am sure this theory has been thought of but one thought is that the three titles are sub titles for parts of a Bels Feast epic. Like what Dream Theater or other prog bands have done

I hope things build a bit more over the next week. If it's just more poster & WOTW sightings then it'll be a bit boring I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back