Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the WOTW stuff (pictures, "working on the wires", etc) isn't clues. It's just hype. They haven't given us anything worthwhile in the images/statements yet.

Now, the stuff from the email account? That seems to be clueish, but nobody's figured it out, or it's just blandly Guillaume Tell Studios.
It's very clever to give hints, clues and then let people think they have solved something. We don't know anything yet.
I like it definitely like you said, they aren't clues and are just hype. I can so see someone in the Maiden towers laughing and smiling over some of the talk and guesses going around.
Let me say it again: We don't actually know anything yet. This is their game.
But Im so hyped, this is so special time again..

It's very clever to give hints, clues and then let people think they have solved something. We don't know anything yet.
I like it definitely like you said, they aren't clues and are just hype. I can so see someone in the Maiden towers laughing and smiling over some of the talk and guesses going around.
Let me say it again: We don't actually know anything yet. This is their game.
But Im so hyped, this is so special time again..
A special time indeed. The run up to a Maiden album is like before Christmas when you're a kid

Removing part of the tongue has its consequences. Odd thing is, I thought it was much more noticable on the NoTD album rather than on Live Chapter, and it doesn't sound like an overzealous de-esser processor caused it either, but a formidable lisp. Wonder what happened inbetween?

Removing part of the tongue has its consequences.

AFAIK, they didn't remove a part of his tongue. Just chemo and radiation. Maybe you mixed it up with EVH, who had 1/3 of his tongue removed...

But yeah, still chemo and radiation (plus losing a few teeth in the process) can have consequences.

“Moonchild” makes an explicit reference to Babylon.
Maybe that's why ''Moonchild'' was used as a teaser for this listening party. And not only that - the same song was chosen to be the second song in the Talking Music with Adrian Smith series... Coincidence?

Reactions: Jer
Maybe that's why ''Moonchild'' was used as a teaser for this listening party. And not only that - the same song was chosen to be the second song in the Talking Music with Adrian Smith series... Coincidence?
There is another Talking Music with Adrian?

Do you mean the Twitter listening party where everyone is expected to play the album at home and share their thoughts on twitter?

Hmmm, I cannot see that working if people do not have the album, can you?
No what i meant was that the listening party could just be an excuse to drop some new material over twitter.

“Moonchild” makes an explicit reference to Babylon.
Due to a typo, apparently.
I'm pretty sure it has been discussed on this forum but I can't find it.
In short, should have been "Babalon", apparently, Crowley and such
Can't guarantee if that's true or not, did not know that until recently, and I still think I read it here some time ago but, as said, can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back