Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't actually know for sure 100% will LOTB 3rd leg even happen.
Would it be that they will adjust the tour, setlist and setup that it will actually be a teaser tour or album tour instead?
I think someone mentioned already when they postponed 2021 shows to 2022 that the announcements didn't actually refer to LOTB-tour etc.
You are right. They can adjust/change LOTB3 to new album tour (if they want/if it is necessary), I guess.

Bruce has talked about how he has identified with Nebuchanezzar at times, eg at William Blake's grave (
) so if there is a 'fall of Babylon' concept, it does seem likely that it came from him (and no doubt unrelated, but Frank Turner is another Blakean and has written songs like I Believe You William Blake)

Now, I know that Maiden do things their way and don't pay huge attention to how the rest of the music industry operates, and I fear mentioning this because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but it is a common thing now to drop a whole album to streaming at the moment it is announced. For example, the new Nick Cave/Warren Ellis album was announced and dropped at the same time, with the physical release coming a few months later - at which point it hit number one, so there does seem to be some marketing logic to doing this.

I know, this is Maiden, that's not how they do things etc. I reckon a single and video is likely on July 15, not the album, but - we'll see.

Im really excited of all this, feel like I haven't been like this for many years actually.
Im now in my 43th year of living here and Im in the best shape of my life.
I feel alive, trying to live to the fullest and have no regrets.
Of course, as Im not millionaire (but got tattoos) I can't quite live to the fullest but I try to live...

Last edited:
Found this in the twitter comments. New documentary by ITV?
Documentary about the band - Great news!

Dave Lights can share some curious info about the stage sets for sure. It will be nice to see him again after all these years.

Btw interesting thread from 2005:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back